Brady: They dared us to run

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All day long..... you could hear him saying 43 (B. Scott) is the Mike. A good run would follow. It's no indictment of Scott.... he should not have been in that position.

It made sense to try it but um I don't know maybe they should would have went back to traditional 43 after the first dozen 10 yrd runs. :doh:

It made sense to try it but um I don't know maybe they should would have went back to traditional 43 after the first dozen 10 yrd runs. :doh:

I have no idea what Wannstadt was thinking at all. He must have been that little kid just banging away at that square peg in the round hole. The D played terrible, but he had the incorrect personnel on the field so many times it's just sad.

I have no idea what Wannstadt was thinking at all. He must have been that little kid just banging away at that square peg in the round hole. The D played terrible, but he had the incorrect personnel on the field so many times it's just sad.

Maybe he fell asleep in the booth after the first personnel package was called and didn't wake up until the 4th quarter.

That lack of adjustment is inexcusable.

All day long..... you could hear him saying 43 (B. Scott) is the Mike. A good run would follow. It's no indictment of Scott.... he should not have been in that position.

And just as often you heard "50 is the Mike" and Brady would throw it whenever he had Barnett in pass coverage. All in all, one of the most pitiful displays of coaching prowess I've ever seen. It's bad enough that our players suck but they have NO chance if the coaches put them in the absolute WORST positions to succeed.

GO BILLS!!!

Pretty sure the package with Scott in there is for him to work to cover the pass catching te's

Edited by stevewin