Chandler

HeHateMe

Yeah, that was dirty as hell. Typical Pats* garbage. Hopefully, Spikes and Wilfork will get theirs in the near future.

I'd be shocked if Chandler didn't have a concussion.

Been hoping that for years, but it never happens.

^^ here is the hit, will the league review this? Are you allowed to leave your feet and launch yourself into the head of another guy?

Leaving your feet like that? Nope.

I do find it sad the people post clips like that. I know that plenty of Bills fans would do the same but I find it distasteful.

Wow, what a cheapshot. Could you even imagine if a Bill did that Brady on an INT return? Complete garbage. But it's also sad that no Bill confronted him either. It's one thing to lose. It's another to get pushed around and not push back.

I wonder if any of our players saw it while it was happening. I would hope that one of our guys would have done something if they had. I just don't know.

Wow, what a cheapshot. Could you even imagine if a Bill did that Brady on an INT return? Complete garbage. But it's also sad that no Bill confronted him either. It's one thing to lose. It's another to get pushed around and not push back.

Just like Sabres when Miller got flattened no one with Guts to start anything and I would have thought one of th OL would have gone after him but I think Glenn and urbick were both out of game by than