The Bills Will Beat The *Pats - And it won't be that close...

ChevyVanMiller

"The Patriots are the football equivalent of too much carbon dioxide in the atmosphere: they're in for a long, hard drought, but their fans are trying to convince themselves that it's just a short-term setback."

"Bills' fans can take heart in the fact that this is not your father's New England Patriot squad that will invade RWS this Sunday (nor your slightly older brother's, for that matter). For starters, these Patriots come in with a losing record of 1-2 and it is a record that they rightfully deserve after losing to Arizona at home and blowing a two-score 4th quarter lead against the Ravens last week."

http://niagarahub.fatcow.com/category/nfl-football/

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills Daily is predicting a 38-17 victory for the Pats. They stated, and I quote; "I just think they are catching the Patriots at the wrong time coming off two straight losses they will be out for blood. There may also be a bit of fallout in the locker room from the release of Brian Moorman. It all adds up to a tough game for the Bills:"

I don't like this game at all. The Patriots licking their wounds after back to back debacles of games and now gets a division rival Bills team coming off a solid win. I might even take some Vegas action on this game, with the spread just being 3 points.

I don't like this game at all. The Patriots licking their wounds after back to back debacles of games and now gets a division rival Bills team coming off a solid win. I might even take some Vegas action on this game, with the spread just being 3 points.

Stop the hand wringing....buck up Sparky...it's the Bills we're talkin' about. You are calling this game over before we even get the chance to start tailgating Sunday at 9am....

I'm not holding my breath with our best two offensive players questionable, but if Bills show up ready to play the Bills could administer a long overdue ass whoopin.

Tommy Tough Guy crumbles under pressure, we've got a dominant pass rush, & they're potentially vulnerable on the O-line. If Mankins doesn't play they could be in trouble. And with our O-line healthy & in-tact I don't see them shutting down the run. This might be the week we turn the corner.

i am hand wringin over this one. Bel-chick-filet is going to pull all his demons into his circle of fire doing some funky dance to NOT LOSE this one.

i expect a very hard fought game in the trenches.

Lord watch over our referees this day and protect them from evil Bill.

"The Patriots are the football equivalent of too much carbon dioxide in the atmosphere: they're in for a long, hard drought, but their fans are trying to convince themselves that it's just a short-term setback."

"Bills' fans can take heart in the fact that this is not your father's New England Patriot squad that will invade RWS this Sunday (nor your slightly older brother's, for that matter). For starters, these Patriots come in with a losing record of 1-2 and it is a record that they rightfully deserve after losing to Arizona at home and blowing a two-score 4th quarter lead against the Ravens last week."

http://niagarahub.fa...y/nfl-football/

did you write that article? why are you posing with a slice of pizza?

and if you're going to pose with a slice of pizza, make it a slice from truscello's!

Edited by Dirtbag

http://niagarahub.fa...y/nfl-football/

The Pats are two close FGs that could have gone either way from being 3-0.

I like the mojo, but the notion that the Pats are in decline is Overrated.

did you write that article? why are you posing with a slice of pizza?

and if you're going to pose with a slice of pizza, make it a slice from truscello's!

I'm holding the pizza because I rate the offering from a different establishment with each Monday column.

Oh, and it's a slice from LaHacienda (the best in WNY in my humble opinion).

The Pats are two close FGs that could have gone either way from being 3-0.

I like the mojo, but the notion that the Pats are in decline is Overrated.

Definitely agree! As long as there is Tom Brady, and Bill Belichick working together this team will not be bad. It just isnt going to happen. Everyone should hope that we can improve rather than banking on the Patriots falling off a cliff. They have had the worst defense in the league a few different times, and have BY FAR been the most dominant team of the last decade.