The Bills Will Beat The *Pats - And it won't be that close...

ChevyVanMiller

I have high hopes my self. The two games they lost were close, the two we won, were not. We need a VERY clean game to win. No turn overs, and limit penalties and we win by two scores. I really think we have a better team now. When you win in the trenches, you can get buy without some skill players. Tashard Choice had a big game last week running through some well blocked holes.

This thread is bad juju

My dog is named JuJu. She is a good JuJu. She will be wearing her blue spiked collar, with a Bills Tag.

That is really good JuJu.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be a great game. I think this is our opportunity to stake a claim to the Division lead and maybe title. We had two great wins but they were out of division and not with premier teams. This is our chance to get into the "top ten" where I think we deserve to be.

Is it going to be a tough game? Hell yes. Belichik and the Pats much as I hate them are never intimidated and always well prepared. I still think we can beat them with a crippling running game that keeps Brady and Gronk on the sidelines. Bills 24 Pats 17

Trusello pizza is back - just in Lewiston now - no bread though :(

Remember doing this last year? Get ready for an encore. Go Bills!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8qTQSxcnLQ&feature=autoplay&list=PL465130F0004A80E8&playnext=2

I am all over the encore!

Did not know Trusello's had been reborn... the old place was around the corner from home... I loved that bread almost as much as I loved the pizza. And of course it was fun to go into that OSHA nightmare that was the one-room bakery and store.

"Did not know Trusello's had been reborn... the old place was around the corner from home... I loved that bread almost as much as I loved the pizza. And of course it was fun to go into that OSHA nightmare that was the one-room bakery and store."

Not to hijack my own thread into a pizza and bread discussion, but a place called E. Antonio's in Wilson has recreated the bread flawlessly (and the pizza too, for that matter). If I had a time machine I'd go back to 1977, just to walk into the old Trusello's on Elmwood Ave and drink in the smell of the flour and oil.

Hopefully the real refs will not go back to this........

photo-5339.jpg?_r=0

I thik the refs know it was team owners like New England's Kraft and Dallas' Jones that pushed the most for the ref lockout.. Paybacks might be a B word on this one...

Edited by shibuya