So, how are things over here in the Talk Radio Support Group?

Max Fischer

In any event...the art of governing necessitates cooperation and negoatiation with the goal of getting things done. You can't let your idea of perfect be the enemy of good. There is no ideology that works at all times...otherwise no serious party would differ on the subject. Building and economy is hard practical work, not a game for ideologes on either side. Most Americans believe that if the government ran everything it would fail. Most Americans also believe that there are functions the government has that do good. On and on...it's public private partnership that works in the most prosperous nations and will continue to for the next century. The debate is what and how. The interests driving either side on many of the individual subjects are usually not diametrically opposed. So long as one side isn't content on "defeating" the other side and convinced they are always right there is comrpomise on most issues that can do good. The idea that "i want to go 70 and you want to go 30 so I give in if it's 60" is not reality. It's nonsense.

Edited by TheNewBills

Many times you bring up this attack on compromise. Read "getting to yes." Get back to me.

I'm familiar

In any event...the art of governing necessitates cooperation and negoatiation with the goal of getting things done. You can't let your idea of perfect be the enemy of good. There is no ideology that works at all times...otherwise no serious party would differ on the subject. Building and economy is hard practical work, not a game for ideologes on either side. Most Americans believe that if the government ran everything it would fail. Most Americans also believe that there are functions the government has that do good. On and on...it's public private partnership that works in the most prosperous nations and will continue to for the next century. The debate is what and how. The interests driving either side on many of the individual subjects are usually not diametrically opposed.So long as one side isn't content on "defeating" the other side and convinced they are always right there is comrpomise on most issues that can do good. The idea that "i want to go 70 and you want to go 30 so I give in if it's 60" is not reality. It's nonsense.

For being so damned artsy you guys aren't very good with figurative expression. Think of it in terms of football. Let's say we run/pass 50/50. I think we should run more, you think we should pass more. We're both trying to work together to create a more productive offense. How do we compromise?

Although, in this case you got your way & we now pass 60% of the time & we suck worse. I still think we should be running more than half the time & you think we should pass even more than we're passing now. You insist we pass more than 60% and aren't even open to passing less. How do I compromise?

I'm familiar

For being so damned artsy you guys aren't very good with figurative expression. Think of it in terms of football. Let's say we run/pass 50/50. I think we should run more, you think we should pass more. We're both trying to work together to create a more productive offense. How do we compromise?

Although, in this case you got your way & we now pass 60% of the time & we suck worse. I still think we should be running more than half the time & you think we should pass even more than we're passing now. You insist we pass more than 60% and aren't even open to passing less. How do I compromise?

Screen pass. Problem solved. :lol:

Terrible analogy again. There is no way to come about it...there are ways to come to productive solutions. Perhaps not perfect for any one ideology...but good. And once again...the practical is the real world.

Edited by TheNewBills

Screen pass. Problem solved. :lol:

Terrible analogy again. There is no way to come about it...there are ways to come to productive solutions. Perhaps not perfect for any one ideology...but good. And once again...the practical is the real world.

:lol: Props, that was pretty good.

I get your point, the problem is it's not a matter of one extreme or the other but it is a difference in the fundamental approach. If you & I were leading the country I'm not even sure if we could compromise because I would want to back government out of the equation. Not eliminate it's role, just decrease it. You on the other hand think having the government steering the economic ship is the key. And we're a lot more genuine & reasonable than the !@#$s making the decisions and we're a lot smarter than the average voter they have to appease.

I'm not saying it's necessarily impossible, but it's easy to throw around rhetorical terms like compromise in the abstract but when you have views that are diametrically opposed to one another & each side wants to pull in it's own direction, it's not so simple to find a middle ground.

:lol: Props, that was pretty good.

I get your point, the problem is it's not a matter of one extreme or the other but it is a difference in the fundamental approach. If you & I were leading the country I'm not even sure if we could compromise because I would want to back government out of the equation. Not eliminate it's role, just decrease it. You on the other hand think having the government steering the economic ship is the key. And we're a lot more genuine & reasonable than the !@#$s making the decisions and we're a lot smarter than the average voter they have to appease.

I'm not saying it's necessarily impossible, but it's easy to throw around rhetorical terms like compromise in the abstract but when you have views that are diametrically opposed to one another & each side wants to pull in it's own direction, it's not so simple to find a middle ground.

But I understand why you are weary of "government." And I don't want government to "stear the ship" that's just you putting on me what you view as the opposition to your view. We could absolutely compromise. I rambled off a list of some of the issues I'm more interested in and you said yourself you agreed with most of it. Then, as you said, it's a question of how. In other words, what will happen with no action, what could happen with action (good and bad) and what is the proper way to safely incetivize or spur certain things for the national good to move forward while avoiding the pit falls. It's really not as hard as you are making it out to be. And quite frankly, a lot of the liberal and conservative media make it seem like the reasonable people in either parties don't understand this when in fact they do...and it's the politics that don't mesh.

I mean just look at what you are saying. I want government to run the ship? No, that's not true at all. You want to scale back government? You want to reform government so it's negative effects are less. When framed as "steer the ship" v. "scale back" it's oppsoite. When framed as "react and help in a smart way" v. "do no harm" it's not. And regardless of what anti-government propenents have told you...the later example is absolutely not opposite...not in any of the most successful examples in modern times looking to rise in the next century and not in our own history. Strong public-private partnetships with good leadership and smart strategy create prosperity. Anti-government philophy does not. Communism does not. This stuff is obvious.

Edited by TheNewBills

I hope they keep it up right to the election. I can't fathom that they really believe it will discourage the Republican voters.

You know? I'm wasted...on multiple...levels...if you know what I mean....right now.

And, amazingly...it's only now...that I pick up on the writing style, words chosen...the message...the theme...of what they are saying.

I've trained kids to be objective. Amazing how alteration of your mindset makes things so clear, and how dopey I am for not following my own instruction.

After re-reading so many posts in this thread....I now smell fear...and lots of it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh...you are the prima facie example for this.

Seriously....let's put tgreg in charge of a liberal-slanted radio network...

Then...let's put me in charge of a liberal-slanted radio network....

I guarantee that my network shows stay...both, on the air....and more liberal than yours...while you fail...and try to do the "middle of the road" thing as a last resort

That's cause I'm more interested in results....and you're more interested in agenda-driven douchebaggery.

"Hi I'm Max! I don't listen to those mean meanies Rush or Sean, but I do watch super smart Stephen Colber. If you were smart you'd watch him to because he's smart and witty, and Rush and Sean are just stupid. If you don't like Obama then you are so uncool and stupid."

Colber's bit would have been funny if these polls were not in fact heavily skewed in favor Obama. It's a fact, it's not even debatable. It won't be long before we find out who's right, the laughable MSM polls or Rasmussen.

would he have done it if there wasn't something in it for him eg tax liability lessened, gaining votes, supporting his church? we'll never know.

LOL! And you think Barry and his minions would care about the poor if it didn't help them politically? Really?

As for Romney, I guess you'd need to see how far back his charitable donations go. And in the end, he's still giving-away $4M in order to save a fraction of that.

Oh...you are the prima facie example for this.

Seriously....let's put tgreg in charge of a liberal-slanted radio network...

Then...let's put me in charge of a liberal-slanted radio network....

I guarantee that my network shows stay...both, on the air....and more liberal than yours...while you fail...and try to do the "middle of the road" thing as a last resort

That's cause I'm more interested in results....and you're more interested in agenda-driven douchebaggery.

So, just to make sure I have this right, in this hypothetical world where we're both running a liberal radio station you are proclaiming that you not only run a better network but a network that stays more true to its liberal ideals?

Since you're a very vocal conservative, essentially what you are saying is that you're better at selling out your core principles in order to make your business more successful. :thumbsup:

#Conservativehypocrisyatitsfinest

So, just to make sure I have this right, in this hypothetical world where we're both running a liberal radio station you are proclaiming that you not only run a better network but a network that stays more true to its liberal ideals?

Since you're a very vocal conservative, essentially what you are saying is that you're better at selling out your core principles in order to make your business more successful. :thumbsup:

:lol: That is probably the best beat-down ever administered to OC here.

(Primarily because people rarely bother to read his ****. But still...)

"Hi I'm Max! I don't listen to those mean meanies Rush or Sean, but I do watch super smart Stephen Colber. If you were smart you'd watch him to because he's smart and witty, and Rush and Sean are just stupid. If you don't like Obama then you are so uncool and stupid."

Colber's bit would have been funny if these polls were not in fact heavily skewed in favor Obama. It's a fact, it's not even debatable. It won't be long before we find out who's right, the laughable MSM polls or Rasmussen.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/29/poll-averages-have-no-history-of-consistent-partisan-bias/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I'm shocked. Of course would you consider someone who donates 30% of his income to charity immoral?

You don't get it mezza. It's the government's money, not "his". By giving it away to a 501C3 he's kept it away from the government. Don't worry, no doubt he was equally outraged when her heard Warren Buffett gave $3.27 Billion to Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Mark Zuckerberg gave $100 million to the city of Newark, NJ, that George Kaiser gave $96.5 million to HIS FAMILY'S CHARITY, and Terrence & Kim Pegula gave $88 million to Penn State for a NEW SPORTS ARENA last year. He would have equally hated that George Eastman gave $500 million to MIT. You see donations to not-for-profit organizations are evil through and through.

:lol: That is probably the best beat-down ever administered to OC here.

(Primarily because people rarely bother to read his ****. But still...)

Don't remember the quote verbatim, but OC was just saying he is good enough to beat Greg with hissins or yourins. Big stretch to call that a beatdown.

Edited by 3rdnlng

But I understand why you are weary of "government." And I don't want government to "stear the ship" that's just you putting on me what you view as the opposition to your view. We could absolutely compromise. I rambled off a list of some of the issues I'm more interested in and you said yourself you agreed with most of it. Then, as you said, it's a question of how. In other words, what will happen with no action, what could happen with action (good and bad) and what is the proper way to safely incetivize or spur certain things for the national good to move forward while avoiding the pit falls. It's really not as hard as you are making it out to be. And quite frankly, a lot of the liberal and conservative media make it seem like the reasonable people in either parties don't understand this when in fact they do...and it's the politics that don't mesh.

I mean just look at what you are saying. I want government to run the ship? No, that's not true at all. You want to scale back government? You want to reform government so it's negative effects are less. When framed as "steer the ship" v. "scale back" it's oppsoite. When framed as "react and help in a smart way" v. "do no harm" it's not. And regardless of what anti-government propenents have told you...the later example is absolutely not opposite...not in any of the most successful examples in modern times looking to rise in the next century and not in our own history. Strong public-private partnetships with good leadership and smart strategy create prosperity. Anti-government philophy does not. Communism does not. This stuff is obvious.

Yeah, I get what you're saying; and perhaps I misinterpreted your comments about government's role in the economy in the 21st century. While I'm sure your ideal involves far more intervention than mine I'm sure we could, and I think even have found a few areas we could agree to start on and to the extent that moving on the things we agree on and putting the rest on the back burner could be considered compromise, I could go for that. But I think substantively the reality is closer to a debate between more government and less government.

If framed as "Beloved Leader wants this and you guys won't give an inch" you can argue Republican's are the uncompromising "extremists" (I'm sorry, I laugh and sigh at the utter absurdity every time I hear some dickless tool call the current crowd of douche bags comprising the Republican party as right wing extremists [and don't take offense, b/c to my recollection you're not one of them]) But if you frame it from a POV where a reduction in government intervention is an objective the Dems have been staunchly opposed to any compromise. In fact, leading Dems call the very modest cuts the castrati that is the Republican party have mustered up the courage to propose, "extreme".

The problem isn't just with the opposition, but also the scope. The modern bi-partisan compromise tends to be something along the lines of "I'll cut spending if you raise taxes". And whatever, that's all fine and dandy, but to me it seems like window dressing for the semi-interested masses. We need massive reductions in spending, a restructured tax code, and regulatory reform on a massive scale, and we're just talking about essentially moving around a few pennies here and there. These proposed changes and solutions remind me of the Eddie Murphy bit about Johnny Carson's wife getting a part time job to throw her $68 in with his $300 million to do her fair share. They sound good in theory when viewed from a certain angle, but at the end of the day they don't accomplish ****. And for failure to shuffle the pennies around we stand here like a bunch of stooges pointing at the other team saying it's their fault for not compromising as though this lack of meaningless compromise is the real hurdle to getting our economic problems resolved.

If that was the job, and I took the job, yeah, I'd kick your ass. Hint: that's because of you being unable to help yourself, not because of me, and that's the point.

Remind me: Where's the hypocrisy...in a hypothetical? Perhaps it's time for both you, and silly Tom, to go look up what hypocrisy and hypothetical mean? :lol: Why do I have to help a writer with what words mean?

Hypocrisy...is the act of doing one thing and saying another.

Hypothetical...is by definition...not acting, but considering a possible scenario, and often an unlikely one.

How can one be a hypocrite...in a hypothetical, if there are no actual actions taken? Yeah, say it again: hypothetical...unmitigated morons.

Perhaps....if you say beat down again? :lol: Yeah...that will work.

Jesus...I was wasted...and this is the best you can do when I am that far behind? Edit: The beat down I took recovering from this weekend...going to the game...and then having to make up the work I missed over the last 3 days...is a real beat down. So, if you were hoping for a beat down for me, rest assured, I got one, but, not from you 2 clowns. :lol:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

If that was the job, and I took the job, yeah, I'd kick your ass. Hint: that's because of you being unable to help yourself, not because of me, and that's the point.

That's your point? It certainly wasn't your point in the original post. Why would I be unable to help myself? And what am I unable to help myself with? Is the radio station being invaded by zombies? Are there going to be a lot of tough math questions hurled about in the control room? What exactly would I not be able to help myself do? If this comment was in any way related to the one time I showed up to work without pants on, it was a dare and my boss is a fat liar! Besides, the chicks all laughed when they saw me. Nothing turns a chick on more than laughter, am I right?

Remind me: Where's the hypocrisy...in a hypothetical? Perhaps it's time for both you, and silly Tom, to go look up what hypocrisy and hypothetical mean? :lol: Why do I have to help a writer with what words mean?

I'm a screenwriter. Not a writer. Screenwriters are the developmentally disabled siblings of writers.

Hypocrisy...is the act of doing one thing and saying another.

Hypothetical...is by definition...not acting, but considering a possible scenario, and often an unlikely one.

How can one be a hypocrite...in a hypothetical, if there are no actual actions taken? Yeah, say it again: hypothetical...unmitigated morons.

Perhaps....if you say beat down again? :lol: Yeah...that will work.

Jesus...I was wasted...and this is the best you can do when I am that far behind? Edit: The beat down I took recovering from this weekend...going to the game...and then having to make up the work I missed over the last 3 days...is a real beat down. So, if you were hoping for a beat down for me, rest assured, I got one, but, not from you 2 clowns. :lol:

You're right, the beat down you were given earlier in this thread is no match for the beat down you just administered to yourself with this train wreck of a post. You, sir, truly are the king of making OCinBUffalo look like an asshat.

The real answer is most liberals and conservatives don't think beyond the surface level stereotypes. Even the intelligent one's reach conclusions based on symbolism or wishful thinking and then make excuses for their beliefs, primarily by denigrating those who disagree with them as immoral, then mistake the excuse making, stereotyping, & attacks for critical thinking. Most don't even know they're doing it and when confronted with it, deflect.

fixed

That's your point? It certainly wasn't your point in the original post. Why would I be unable to help myself? And what am I unable to help myself with? Is the radio station being invaded by zombies? Are there going to be a lot of tough math questions hurled about in the control room? What exactly would I not be able to help myself do? If this comment was in any way related to the one time I showed up to work without pants on, it was a dare and my boss is a fat liar! Besides, the chicks all laughed when they saw me. Nothing turns a chick on more than laughter, am I right?

You would not be able to help yourself...the same way Al Franken...who had shown ability in doing comedy...for comedy's sake....not for the sake of politics...was unable to help himself.

The funny part for me...is that you still don't seem to grasp this, what I would think would be simple, concept. I doubt you will now, even though I have spelled it out for you. More evidence...that you can't help yourself.

Let us see....will you continue to prove me right with your next post? How about the one after that? :lol: Might be interesting to see how this plays out....might be yet another :rolleyes:

I'm a screenwriter. Not a writer. Screenwriters are the developmentally disabled siblings of writers.

Evidence for why books seem to be doing OK....while the movie industry gets in deeper schit every day?

I know...it's the damn Chinese...and not the quality of the work, right? Here's an idea: Stop making crap movies! If you're so fixated on inserting gay characters into movies...can we get the quality of "Dog Day Afternoon"...and not another remake of the 3 Musketeers..."This time...with a flamboyantly gay Dartanian!(As if, with that wardrobe...it would take a real actor to get that done)"?

Or, how about one less "take this old story, make the bad guy the good guy, and the good guy the bad guy, and obtusely lay the blame for the entire plot...on Christianity". Ohhhh...compelling! :wacko: "Yes, let's do Red Riding hood....with the Wolf being transgender, but oppressed by Christianity, so that's why he eats little girls, because he wants to be one". Now that's...motivation! I wonder...should we make a "good guy" Hitler-Goebbels buddy film, you know...those hilarious, rapscallion early years, when they were young? Why not? You don't bat an eye at romanticizing a scumbag like Che.

So...should I book a flight to LA and prepare my pitches...or are you guys going to have better ideas than these by the end of the week? Wanna bet? You've done "Battleship"...really. So...when can we expect "Sorry"? You know, its a love story: the yellow piece loves the red...but keeps getting set back by the blue?

How about "Connect Four: Red vs. Black...a story of the Buffalo Soldiers in the American West"? Look, you're the screen writer...there's got to be a way to work the game in. And...is that any better than: "Monopoly...a psychological thriller. Can they make it around the deranged old man's New Jersey playing field, and collect $2 million? Can you?"(of course...with the obligatory "capitalism sucks" message every 10 minutes).

:lol: Hey...I dunno...it just comes out. EDIT: Everything in BOLD is mine...and I will be watching.

You're right, the beat down you were given earlier in this thread is no match for the beat down you just administered to yourself with this train wreck of a post. You, sir, truly are the king of making OCinBUffalo look like an asshat.

Yeah...you're right. :lol:

Still waiting for how one can be a hypocrite...in a hypothetical.

But...should I only expect that from writer...and not a screen writer?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

You would not be able to help yourself...the same way Al Franken...who had shown ability in doing comedy...for comedy's sake....not for the sake of politics...was unable to help himself.

The funny part for me...is that you still don't seem to grasp this, what I would think would be simple, concept. I doubt you will now, even though I have spelled it out for you. More evidence...that you can't help yourself.

So, I would not be able to help myself because Al Franken couldn't host a successful radio show? I asked for a specific example of what exactly I wouldn't be able to help myself with and you respond with Al Franken. That's like someone asking Neil Degrasse Tyson to explain why the Earth orbits around the sun and him replying, "because Big Foot is fake!"

You sure you're still not drinking and posting? Can you be more specific as to what you mean by me being unable to help myself?

Evidence for why books seem to be doing OK....while the movie industry gets in deeper schit every day?

I know...it's the damn Chinese...and not the quality of the work, right? Here's an idea: Stop making crap movies! If you're so fixated on inserting gay characters into movies...can we get the quality of "Dog Day Afternoon"...and not another remake of the 3 Musketeers..."This time...with a flamboyantly gay Dartanian!(As if, with that wardrobe...it would take a real actor to get that done)"?

I'm fixated on inserting gay characters into movies?

(quickly starts checking scripts...)

Or, how about one less "take this old story, make the bad guy the good guy, and the good guy the bad guy, and obtusely lay the blame for the entire plot...on Christianity". Ohhhh...compelling! :wacko: "Yes, let's do Red Riding hood....with the Wolf being transgender, but oppressed by Christianity, so that's why he eats little girls, because he wants to be one". Now that's...motivation! I wonder...should we make a "good guy" Hitler-Goebbels buddy film, you know...those hilarious, rapscallion early years, when they were young? Why not? You don't bat an eye at romanticizing a scumbag like Che.

I romanticized Che? Here I thought I was writing about time traveling high schoolers! Where's my agent?!

So...should I book a flight to LA and prepare my pitches...or are you guys going to have better ideas than these by the end of the week? Wanna bet? You've done "Battleship"...really.

Holy sh*t! I wrote Battleship too?! Damn, I'm f*cking LOADED!

BEERS ON ME, BOYS!

So...when can we expect "Sorry"? You know, its a love story: the yellow piece loves the red...but keeps getting set back by the blue?

How about "Connect Four: Red vs. Black...a story of the Buffalo Soldiers in the American West"? Look, you're the screen writer...there's got to be a way to work the game in. And...is that any better than: "Monopoly...a psychological thriller. Can they make it around the deranged old man's New Jersey playing field, and collect $2 million? Can you?"(of course...with the obligatory "capitalism sucks" message every 10 minutes).

:lol: Hey...I dunno...it just comes out. EDIT: Everything in BOLD is mine...and I will be watching.

So...what...does...using...ellipses...every...other...line...do...other...than...demonstrate...your...inability...to...create...on...a...coherent...thought...?

...If...I...use...more...ellipses...does...that...make...me...a...better...radio...host...?

Yeah...you're right. :lol:

Oh, I know I am. I did not need confirmation from you. But it's appreciated.

If you did, I think you owe America an apology.

And I'd appreciate if you refunded my $10 ticket

No way! Finders keepers!

Besides, if you paid 10 dollars to see it based on the trailers -- you knew exactly how terrible it was going to be.

No way! Finders keepers!

Besides, if you paid 10 dollars to see it based on the trailers -- you knew exactly how terrible it was going to be.

You caught me :doh:

I didn't go see it and pretty much for the exact reason you said. I was just trying to see if I could sucker you out of 10 bucks :nana:

So, I would not be able to help myself because Al Franken couldn't host a successful radio show? I asked for a specific example of what exactly I wouldn't be able to help myself with and you respond with Al Franken.

:lol: Well, let's consider that. I could respond with Al Franken for lots of things. How did Obamacare possibly get passed even after an R took Teddy Kennedy's seat? Response(it's like church): Al Franken. Why should we have voter ID laws in every single state? Response: Al Franken

Al Franken is pretty much a Swiss Army knife response.

That's like someone asking Neil Degrasse Tyson to explain why the Earth orbits around the sun and him replying, "because Big Foot is fake!"

You sure you're still not drinking and posting? Can you be more specific as to what you mean by me being unable to help myself?

I spelled it out above, as clear as can be. Again: what guarantees can you make to yourself, given the HYPOTHETICAL above...that you would be able to stick to what makes good radio...and not slide into what made Air America? You wouldn't succumb to the mean-spirited first, because you are looking to be political first, and leaving the entertainment value as an afterthought?

I can see you as being Al. Tiny mallet in hand, hunched over, wailing on that stupid little bell, all bitter-face. :lol: "Damn people...damn ratings...I'm going to be funny...dammit"! Contrast: I've never seen a video of Limbaugh doing his show without a smile on his face for most of it.

Al...couldn't help himself. So far, I haven't seen anything from you that makes me think you '= Al.

As for me...when do I post anything without at least one :lol:? That's not fake....I really spend almost every post with a smile on my face, too.

I'm fixated on inserting gay characters into movies?

(quickly starts checking scripts...)

No...I'm just trying to give you a complex. Next week, you'll be at work, hear something about a gay character and think of OCinBuffalo. :lol: Enjoy!

I romanticized Che? Here I thought I was writing about time traveling high schoolers! Where's my agent?!

Oh, your industry didn't romanticize Che, repeatedly? What would happen to me if I romanticized...(again proper use)Internet Explorer? Well, the first thing would be: all my people would quit. :lol:

Holy sh*t! I wrote Battleship too?! Damn, I'm f*cking LOADED!

BEERS ON ME, BOYS!

The fact that something like IE is allowed to exist in my profession, in any capacity, is something I work against every day, because it's shameful. You see a board game being turned into a preposterous movie, and laugh? Is this an example of "the art you work so hard to create"? Look, I'm not expecting every movie to be Godfather 2, but come on, why haven't we had anything even approaching that for so long?

I respond with...Al Franken! (See its many uses?) I say you can't help yourselves. When you are more concerned about not offending people and injecting politically driven themes and characters...than entertaining them...(proper use of ellipses here)and inserting the regulation %s of tolerance and PC crap in every damn scene? You aren't doing art, you're doing compliance, no different than a banker. Forget new talent, better ideas, you need: a couple of compliance officers from Citigroup to come in. :lol:

They can start with: do you have the correct # of minority, women, and disabled high school time travelers? What, you don't? See? You need those Citigroup guys. If that high school is in Iowa, and has 4 minorities total, out of 1600,(hell, suburbs of Buffalo could give you that too) does that mean at least one of them has to be a time traveler?

Formulaic used to be the word...but now, since you put the politics first, Al? It's compliance.

So...what...does...using...ellipses...every...other...line...do...other...than...demonstrate...your...inability...to...create...on...a...coherent...thought...?

...If...I...use...more...ellipses...does...that...make...me...a...better...radio...host...?

First, you don't like "Connect Four: The Movie"? I thought that was funny. And, I think that Monopoly thing has legs. Tell me evil, real, Monopoly or Die, wouldn't be a good movie. Hell it could be a game show. Slight change: make them run around Atlantic City, but, they start with the 2 million, everybody is made aware of that, and if they actually make it to the Boardwalk, they get to keep it, or whatever they have left. Community Chest indeed. :lol:

Second, you are so right about the ellipses...I have no idea why, but this has been a thing recently. It's started to annoy me. Ass...now I am scrolling up looking for ... It's just laziness. It's always laziness with me. Or running out of time. Or being hammered. Or feeling pedantic. Or trolling people with long posts. Or... :lol:

Edited by OCinBuffalo