Bills fans did good in Cleveland

I was driving home from Defiance, OH early this morning(to make the kickoff!) and saw a bunch of Browns fans at various stops along the way. Saw a few Bills fans as well heading to the game and told them to kick some butt in the stands!

I love the reaction from opponents playes, media and fans after the Bills beat 'em. Like the KC game last week, embarrassment, hummiliated, etc.. are words we hear. No one takes kindly to losing to the Bills or getting outshined by Bills fans.

There were a TON of Bills fans there today... Towards the end of the game it felt like a home game as everyone got loud as hell when the Cleveland O took the field. I have been to a ton of away games but I never have seen that many opposing fans in a stadium. go Bills!

You shoulda seen Bills/Panthers down in Charlotte a few years back. With all the WNY transplants down here, the crowd was seriously just about 50/50. Awesome time.

It was really cool. We done good. At the bar last night they tried to woof louder than we could Shout! They failed.

Only bad thing I saw was a group started throwing bottles at some Bills fans walking into the Stadium. A Browns fan went over to put a stop to it and they started smacking him around. We actually had some civil conversations with some Browns fans. Several remembered that the Bills gave them a home away from home after their team moved to Baltimore.

I was there too. Did some tailgating with some Browns as my daughter's boyfriend is from Ohio. Most fans were civil to Bills fans because we aren't the Steelers or Ravens and have so much in common (heartache) over the years. There were probably as many Kosar jerseys and Kelly. Although there were a few tense moments when Bills lost their composure (after the supposed fumble) it was all & all good time. I have had a similar experience at Gillette. Away games are tough with the hostile crowd, but I usually keep relatively quiet (Bills have helped me) I was wondering how opposing fans are treated at our stadium?

I noticed Bills gear sprinkled throughout and late in the 4th when the Brownies left the Bills fans formed a group.

In the upper deck it was way more than "sprinkled". There were alot of empty seats to begin with, but I'd bet there were 10k Bills fans there.

Was the cheering by Browns fans when CJ went out as bad as it sounded/looked on TV, or was it just those douches by the tunnel where he was being wheeled in?

There's always few d bags everywhere. I'm not going to lump all Browns fans together. But as much as I love the win, I always feel a little bad for Cleveland fans. They're like the one group of fans that have had it worse than us.

Was the cheering by Browns fans when CJ went out as bad as it sounded/looked on TV, or was it just those douches by the tunnel where he was being wheeled in?

There was definitely some "I hope he's done for the season" type yelling as the injury occurred, but it was the alcohol and bitterness talking.

the !@#$ behind me was cheering when it happened, then later in the game made some stupid comment about "put spiller back in"....he also said "he got hit so hard hes wandering around trying to find Africa" after Donald Jones got hit once...totally classless

my wife leered at him and I told him "only !@#$s cheer for injuries" and he was non responsive both times....ohhhhhhh 60 year old douche bags