Bills fans did good in Cleveland

There was definitely some "I hope he's done for the season" type yelling as the injury occurred, but it was the alcohol and bitterness talking.

Man, I can't see myself ever getting to that level of bitterness, and I can get pretty bitter. But to actually cheer for the injury of a player? I think it's pretty messed up.

Was the cheering by Browns fans when CJ went out as bad as it sounded/looked on TV, or was it just those douches by the tunnel where he was being wheeled in?

It was just as likely that Bills fans were calling out to CJ as there was a higher density of us near the Bills' tunnel. I know, I was one of them. Just an acknowledgement of how he has elevated his game and a hope for a speedy recovery. He looked very down as he was carted off and he needed some shout outs, imo.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER

It was just as likely that Bills fans were calling out to CJ as there was a higher denisty of us near the Bills' tunnel. I know I was one of them. Just an acknowledgement of how he as elevated his game and a hope for a speedy recovery. He looked very down as he was carted off and he needed some shout outs, imo.

Well then, good on ya, sir. Way to represent! :)

I listened to the radio broadcast and most of the game you couldn't tell the difference between teams on the field. Pretty steady level of cheering for plays from both teams.

This week it was the other team's fans leaving early --- that's pretty cool.

11607398large.jpg

I couldn't believe it when they said, "that TD is sending a lot of Browns fans to the exits" after Stevie's TD. Seriously, people left down by 10 with something like 9:00 left? Wow.