Green Day has 1 minute left (NSFW - language)

boyst

That's awesome! Too many stories lately about these time constraints put on concert sets! Good for him for playing the punk attitude(finally!)

Apparently Usher went 20 minutes over his set so they tried to rip Armstrong and Green Day down from 45 minutes to 25. Who says Rock'N Roll is dead?

Never been a fan, but love what he did there.

Not to be a snot (well, too much of a snot :P) but, why? There was probably some pimple faced intern in charge of the cues who didn't understand that the show was allowed to go 15 minutes long.

And even if it was the festival being douches, performers play by the rules of the venue. Not the other way around. It's easy to throw a hissy fit when you have a big enough name for said hissy fit to not cripple your chances of landing another gig.

Not to be a snot (well, too much of a snot :P) but, why? There was probably some pimple faced intern in charge of the cues who didn't understand that the show was allowed to go 15 minutes long.

And even if it was the festival being douches, performers play by the rules of the venue. Not the other way around. It's easy to throw a hissy fit when you have a big enough name for said hissy fit to not cripple your chances of landing another gig.

I found it entertaining :D

And now this just came out....

Rep: Green Day's Armstrong getting treatment

NEW YORK (AP) — Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong is headed to treatment for substance abuse.

Sunday's announcement by the band's rep comes after the 40-year-old frontman had a meltdown onstage at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas on Friday. As Green Day was wrapping up its performance during the all-star, two-day concert, Armstrong profanely complained that the band's time was being cut short.

Reports are coming out now that they were only supposed to do a short 20 minute set anyway, but they may have forgot to tel Billy Joe that, or he just wanted to have a "Rockstar moment" and go crazy on stage for publicity

I can't say I have a huge issue with Green Day and their music. I prefer the earlier stuff over the new stuff they make into musicals........

I think it's pretty funny that with all his cussing and posturing he's trying to come off as some kind of tough guy but instead sounds like a whiny little schoolgirl.

But what's really funny is that after all his posing and puffing, he still skulks off the stage exactly when he's been ordered to.

What a rebel! :lol:

I think it's pretty funny that with all his cussing and posturing he's trying to come off as some kind of tough guy but instead sounds like a whiny little schoolgirl.

But what's really funny is that after all his posing and puffing, he still skulks off the stage exactly when he's been ordered to.

What a rebel! :lol:

:lol: I was thinking the same thing. There's a big difference between being Punk and being just some punk.

Edited by gringo starr