LeBron Jerseys @ Game?

judman

I was streaming WGR this am and heard the guys read a message about a crew heading to the game this Sunday. They said they were going to wear LeBron Miami Heat jerseys and Art Modell t-shirts.

If that is really happening, and if anybody in that crew is on this board, that is ridiculously funny! It is also insanely crazy, but the idea made me laugh right out loud. Post some pics.

Go Bills!

I was streaming WGR this am and heard the guys read a message about a crew heading to the game this Sunday. They said they were going to wear LeBron Miami Heat jerseys and Art Modell t-shirts.

If that is really happening, and if anybody in that crew is on this board, that is ridiculously funny! It is also insanely crazy, but the idea made me laugh right out loud. Post some pics.

Go Bills!

Sorry, this is low and unfunny.

REAL fans don't do this...FAKE Bills fans do this!

Stay classy

Sorry, this is low and unfunny.

REAL fans don't do this...FAKE Bills fans do this!

Stay classy

I'm not able to discern whether fans are 'real' or 'fake.'

But deep down, the fans in Cleveland will probably appreciate the thought that went into this stunt.

Not a huge fan. It seems like one of those ideas that's funny to make a joke about but in execution is lame.

I think it's funny as chit..I would ever do it as I can't fight well enough..but if they got the nads, God bless em

Sad state that people take their sports serious enough that a lebron jersey would require nads and fighting well. And it's definitely a true evaluation.

Modell t-shirts are a terrible idea (relocation is never a laughing matter) and the whole Lebron thing is so 2000-and-late. That first year after he left (Fall 2010-2011 finals) there was definitely bad blood in the Cleve but last year (2011-12) there were a few boos when he visited but hardly a huge deal. In maybe a decade you could probably wear one ironically I guess?

If anything we should feel empathy for Cleveland (no major championships since '64, general malaise in the region, etc.). Conversely, I'd support wearing a Jeter, Kobe or David Tyree jersey to Gillette stadium. Crapping on Boston is much more appropriate.

If anything we should feel empathy for Cleveland (no major championships since '64, general malaise in the region, etc.). Conversely, I'd support wearing a Jeter, Kobe or David Tyree jersey to Gillette stadium. Crapping on Boston is much more appropriate.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Edited by elcrusho

I'm not able to discern whether fans are 'real' or 'fake.'

But deep down, the fans in Cleveland will probably appreciate the thought that went into this stunt.

Overall, I understand your point of view. I get you, as we all do. To you it's funny. But, to a lot of us--it's classless.

Over the years, I have met alot of great people from Cleveland. They are passionate and blue-collar just like us.

One point in your post--you mentioned you would like to see pictures of people wearing "Modell t-shirts"

You might think it's funny, but our owner Ralph C. Wilson Jr. probably doesn't.

"If everyone felt the way I did about the Browns leaving, I wouldn't be here today," said Buffalo Bills owner Ralph C.

Wilson Jr., one of two owners who voted against the Browns relocating to Baltimore. "I know the pain that is going through the Cleveland fans because they don't have a team." - The Buffalo News - July 17, 1996 http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-22873135.html

On November 17th, 1996 the game between the Bills and Bengals was a salute to Browns fans, of which had a DAWG POUND.

REAL Bills fans show up to Cleveland Stadium to show class and sportsmanship--Just like our owner has done for Browns fans. Yes, odds are they will get boo'd. But, that's how it goes--they are there to cheer on their respective team--which, is the Buffalo Bills.

FAKE Bills fans show up to Cleveland Stadium to showcase their Lebron James Miami jerseys and Modell t-shirts. Yes, odds are they will get boo'd and are probably looking for a fight. Those are not REAL fans, because--THEY are NOT there for their team. THEY are there to antagonize a rabid fan base who is as passionate as us.

Overall, I understand your point of view. I get you, as we all do. To you it's funny. But, to a lot of us--it's classless.

Over the years, I have met alot of great people from Cleveland. They are passionate and blue-collar just like us.

One point in your post--you mentioned you would like to see pictures of people wearing "Modell t-shirts"

You might think it's funny, but our owner Ralph C. Wilson Jr. probably doesn't.

Yes I would like to see a photo. Does somebody actually have the balls to do this?

"If everyone felt the way I did about the Browns leaving, I wouldn't be here today," said Buffalo Bills owner Ralph C.

Wilson Jr., one of two owners who voted against the Browns relocating to Baltimore. "I know the pain that is going through the Cleveland fans because they don't have a team." - The Buffalo News - July 17, 1996 http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-22873135.html

On November 17th, 1996 the game between the Bills and Bengals was a salute to Browns fans, of which had a DAWG POUND.

REAL Bills fans show up to Cleveland Stadium to show class and sportsmanship--Just like our owner has done for Browns fans. Yes, odds are they will get boo'd. But, that's how it goes--they are there to cheer on their respective team--which, is the Buffalo Bills.

FAKE Bills fans show up to Cleveland Stadium to showcase their Lebron James Miami jerseys and Modell t-shirts. Yes, odds are they will get boo'd and are probably looking for a fight. Those are not REAL fans, because--THEY are NOT there for their team. THEY are there to antagonize a rabid fan base who is as passionate as us.

Really bad idea in poor taste. Our owner is 93 and we have no idea whether we'll have a team when he passes - so why create bad karma?

+1

Don't be that guy (or girl). If you show up in Cleveland wearing a LeBron jersey you are just as bad as those douche bag Jets fans. We're better than that Bills fans.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks