Romney's 2011 taxes

erynthered

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't pretend I don't complain about people not paying taxes on capitol gains

Do you really believe the wealthy give a chit about you Tom?

they are wealth and you are a peon.

How sad for you

to be so bitter and foolish.

It just takes away all the sympathy that we would show towards you for being so ignorant.

You know what?

Id rather the wealthy "not give a **** about me" than "know whats good for me."

Who doesn't pay taxes on capital gains? Under current law the only folks who don't are those in the 15% bracket and below. They pay 0% on long term gains. Everyone else pays 15% on long term gains, and they pay at their marginal rate on short term gains.

Edited by BillsFanNC

But the birthers are idiots.

Obama furnished his Birth Certificate thanks in part to these birther's. 5 Reasons why Obama released his BC - http://theweek.com/article/index/214670/why-did-obama-release-his-birth-certificate-5-theories

Now it's Romney's chance to show how out of touch the Senate Majority leader is. Romney, we are waiting for you to call our bluff........

Who doesn't pay taxes on capital gains? Under current law the only folks who don't are those in the 15% bracket and below. They pay 0% on long term gains. Everyone else pays 15% on long term gains, and they pay at their marginal rate on short term gains.

the carried interest deduction is a real boon.

Now it's Romney's chance to show how out of touch the Senate Majority leader is. Romney, we are waiting for you to call our bluff........

Yeah, the "I double-dog dare you, prove my crazy contention wrong" gambit.... Good one Scoob.

and that is essentialy what they paid the other years,

But 14% sounds so much worse than 2 million....................................so that what the dem ads stressed

and the sheep fell right in line.

It's like them saying that Mass was one of the worst states in job creation while Romney was guv. What they left out is that it was because unemployment was 4.2% and there weren't many jobs to create.

Do you really believe the Dems give a chit about you B-F-4-E?

In what kind of bizarro victimization handout world do you think we live that we give a rats' ass of what wealthy people think of us? How self important is your psyche that you need to be loved and accepted by the wealthy? I could care less what Romney & other super rich guys think of me, as long as they don't lie and cheat, don't get in the way, or pretend that they know what's better for me.

Obama furnished his Birth Certificate thanks in part to these birther's. 5 Reasons why Obama released his BC - http://theweek.com/a...cate-5-theories

And he's an idiot for releasing his birth certificate. Sort of like George Bush trying to prove he didn't cause 9/11. Idiots shouldn't be paid attention to since they will always be idiots.

In what kind of bizarro victimization handout world do you think we live that we give a rats' ass of what wealthy people think of us? How self important is your psyche that you need to be loved and accepted by the wealthy? I could care less what Romney & other super rich guys think of me, as long as they don't lie and cheat, don't get in the way, or pretend that they know what's better for me.

But if they didn't lie or cheat, how'd they get wealthy?

Gotcha there! OOOOOHHHHH!

Do you think I give a **** about what they think about me? Why the hell would I even worry?

And I LIKE my capital gains tax rate, numbskull. Not just "the rich" have capital gains.