Video of Bills fan fight at Chiefs game

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're all Bills fans! What's there to fight about! Sadly this is part of attending NFL games. I remember going to a game at the ralph when I was much younger and I was inches away from being kicked in the face by a drunk chick. She was trying to kick the guy in front of me who was harassing her for being a Giants fan, but I'm assuming she was so smacked that she completely missed him.Even that situation was more logical than this one.

They're all Bills fans! What's there to fight about! Sadly this is part of attending NFL games. I remember going to a game at the ralph when I was much younger and I was inches away from being kicked in the face by a drunk chick. She was trying to kick the guy in front of me who was harassing her for being a Giants fan, but I'm assuming she was so smacked that she completely missed him.Even that situation was more logical than this one.

I have to disagree somewhat... I agree that this is part of attending a Bills game, but you don't see this sort of thing in a lot of other stadiums... except for maybe Philly. B-)