Video of Bills fan fight at Chiefs game

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I guess some fight, even a lame one like that, is better than no fights LOL.

I will say it again, was at the game with a whole bunch of kids under 15, some under 10...and nary a problem was seen or heard. Yep, some F bombs in the lineup to get in, some real cranky people were seen by my son when they shut beer sales off, and that was it.Was sitting next to three early 20's dudes, they had certainly enjoyed pregame festivities,my kids were in front of them. Just asked them to be somewhat restrained in the language..and they tried their best LOL.Now some F bombs and the such went flying, they knocked my son in the head one time by mistake, promplty apologized..no worries!

I even bought two of em a beer cause i thought they were trying hard!.

And yes we were in the cheap seats in the upper deck..I dunno, been going to games there since they opened the joint in 72, prolly been to over 130 games or so. Guess i am the luckiest guy alive to have never been in a fight, never been puked on, never pissed on etc.

Well, I guess some fight, even a lame one like that, is better than no fights LOL.

I will say it again, was at the game with a whole bunch of kids under 15, some under 10...and nary a problem was seen or heard. Yep, some F bombs in the lineup to get in, some real cranky people were seen by my son when they shut beer sales off, and that was it.Was sitting next to three early 20's dudes, they had certainly enjoyed pregame festivities,my kids were in front of them. Just asked them to be somewhat restrained in the language..and they tried their best LOL.Now some F bombs and the such went flying, they knocked my son in the head one time by mistake, promplty apologized..no worries!

I even bought two of em a beer cause i thought they were trying hard!.

And yes we were in the cheap seats in the upper deck..I dunno, been going to games there since they opened the joint in 72, prolly been to over 130 games or so. Guess i am the luckiest guy alive to have never been in a fight, never been puked on, never pissed on etc.

if you do it to yourself does it still count as never? lol, been there done that back in the day.

A few observations

- The dude with the bloody nose needs to stop sticking his fingers in there to stop the bleedeng thats not going to work. Put a couple chichen wings in there that will work better.

- Holy Crap! Is this a football game or Woodstock!.

- What the hell happened to those hot western NY girls that I left 30 years ago! I think we should add a couple of those big girls to the practice squad.

Edited by BLEDSOE1QB

I feel like people who record video without turning their phone sideways deserve to be punched just like that guy.

By the way... nice security presence. :bag:

Exactly....Make sure the volume buttons are on the BOTTOM....

Also why was nobody getting Ted Nugent's autograph........

I absolutely hate the generation of 20-35 year old Bills fans that have taken over the Ralph. Most of them were just barely too young to remember the good ol days and how fans should act. They only know 12 years of losing, and that Bills games are nothing more than an excuse to get as drunk as possible and act like an ass.

I dont get why anyone would spend money on tickets and then act like this.

You're at a football game. Enjoy some football. If you are only there to get drunk, stay at a bar or better yet, at home.

I absolutely hate the generation of 20-35 year old Bills fans that have taken over the Ralph. Most of them were just barely too young to remember the good ol days and how fans should act. They only know 12 years of losing, and that Bills games are nothing more than an excuse to get as drunk as possible and act like an ass.

I dont get why anyone would spend money on tickets and then act like this.

You're at a football game. Enjoy some football. If you are only there to get drunk, stay at a bar or better yet, at home.

+1 million

I fall into that age and yet I come to the game just to watch and not to drink. Innebriated people really start to bother me when it hits the 4th quarter and they're falling into me.