Bills lead league in NFL touchdowns

GoBills!

Just to give some arguement about the Bills offense, they are leading the league in touchdowns with 9 only baltimore has 8 the next the rest are at 7 or less..Also currently ranked 3rd in total points for..

If our D can lock it down like they did last week they will be joining some nice company if you lead in those categories...everyone says its a pass happy offense first league..Well as long as we are scoring touchdowns like we have there shouldnt be any offense complaints...

Go Bills !!!

Ps I know its early but its a interessting find and I thought I would share...

Edited by GoBills!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills are also the only team that is 100% in the redzone.in completing TDs.

Team still has me worried in a lot of areas.... even though fitz didn't throw an INT in the last game, I am not convinced yet that his intereception problem is cured yet.

Cleveland should be a good test. It would be a better test if their star CB was playing, but I think he is suspended for this game? Eiether way, I would rather have a W than test fitz. We can test him more with the 49ers D.

And the pats* offense should be a good test for our defense. We should have a really good idea where this team is after week 5. If the 49ers D doesn't completly tear us apart, I would be surprised.they are destroying teams right now.