Did anyone watch Cleveland/Cinci?

eball

I didn't watch this game but may take a look on Game Rewind this week. Did anyone else watch it? Weeden obviously had much better stats than he did against Philly a week earlier, and Richardson went for over 100 on the ground and a couple of TDs.

The game certainly raises questions about the Cinci D following their week one debacle at Baltimore, but I think it also means the Bills best not take this game lightly.

My friend is a Cinci fan, and said that the both Richardson and Weedon carved them up, but that their D also sucks.

ESPN says that it's clear the Browns can play well, they just haven't put it together on both sides of the ball in the same game yet. (D kept them close to Philly, O kept them close to Cinci)

Considering that our team hasn't been consistent recently, I'm going to assume this will be a close game. Hopefully the Bills aren't taking this week off and mentally prepping for the Pats already.

I didn't watch this game but may take a look on Game Rewind this week. Did anyone else watch it? Weeden obviously had much better stats than he did against Philly a week earlier, and Richardson went for over 100 on the ground and a couple of TDs.

The game certainly raises questions about the Cinci D following their week one debacle at Baltimore, but I think it also means the Bills best not take this game lightly.

very few weeks you cant say the same in the nfl. even the bad teams are typically fighters that can steal a win even against really good ones. can hang your hat on any one or two weeks.

Just watched it on short cuts (which is awesome). Weeden looked good, and Richardson ripped off a couple long ones. Overall though I'd say the Cleveland o-line looked suspect and the d was about the same.

We need to get to Weeden early and pound the rock.

Has there ever been a 2-0 win in the NFL?

Hah, I had to Google it...

There have been two 2-0 games in the NFL:

1) The Green Bay Packers defeated the Chicago Bears 2-0 on October 16, 1932.

2) The Chicago Bears defeated the Green Bay Packers 2-0 on September 18, 1938.

The difference is that our 2-0 victory this Sunday will occur in overtime, when Cleveland snaps the ball over their punter's head and out of the endzone.