TJ Graham's coming out party thread

Frez

Seriously BillsBiker? It's just an observation. Can you elaborate on why it is stupid? Or better yet please enlighten us on the rules of posting on this board. Most of the crap on here including the nonsense I write is crap. So please remember that silly document called the Bill of Rights, leave the guy alone, and simply don't respond if you have nothing meaningful to add.

As to the post, it has been mentioned several times WR isprobably the hardest position to come in and make an impact as a rookie. Kind of surprised Floyd doesn't have a catch playing opposite Fitzgerald. Is that the QB's throwing to him, injuries, or something else? I didn't see either Cardinals game

cut his ass.....shiv that mofo!

Am I doing this right?

Got me laughing!

In no way was this thread supposed to be negative about TJ. I'm not sure why some took it that way. I'm a big TJ Graham fan and I'm hoping the best for the kid.

#11 all the way!

I thought you were being sincere, so I started questioning my comprehension skills as I started through the thread! Phew!

In no way was this thread supposed to be negative about TJ. I'm not sure why some took it that way. I'm a big TJ Graham fan and I'm hoping the best for the kid.

#11 all the way!

it was the 1 catch for 7 yards. very few would sincerely call that a coming out party. my apologies on the knee jerk reaction. with the tone of the board lately, it caught me thinking sarcasm!

it was the 1 catch for 7 yards. very few would sincerely call that a coming out party. my apologies on the knee jerk reaction. with the tone of the board lately, it caught me thinking sarcasm!

Apology accepted.

#11 will be a good player like Spiller in time. It will be fun to watch him mature.

Unfortunately his speed might be wasted on Fitz.

uh oh.

Unfortunately, you have a very real and valid point.

But we have not had a kid this fast since Fitz has started.

He has the break away next gear.

get him singled up and throw to the flag

I'm doubtful but worth a shot! A deep downfield shot to T.J., that is

Seriously BillsBiker? It's just an observation. Can you elaborate on why it is stupid? Or better yet please enlighten us on the rules of posting on this board. Most of the crap on here including the nonsense I write is crap. So please remember that silly document called the Bill of Rights, leave the guy alone, and simply don't respond if you have nothing meaningful to add.

As to the post, it has been mentioned several times WR isprobably the hardest position to come in and make an impact as a rookie. Kind of surprised Floyd doesn't have a catch playing opposite Fitzgerald. Is that the QB's throwing to him, injuries, or something else? I didn't see either Cardinals game

The fact Fitzgerald had one catch for 4 yards probably says it's more QB than anything right now in AZ.

I was hoping they were going to try a deep ball after the strip sack/fumble recovery by Mario (if I remember correctly). Chan had chances, just didn't want to pull the trigger.

I was shocked too.. I think you should always go straight for the endzone after a turnover..

Graham will be a good one. In my first post as a member (long time reader), the few games i've seen him in when he was in colege, i thought he was extremely underused and when he was used, was effective, saw a few slants he ran that showed some mad hops. Hands are think are the most questionable part and i know route running is a concern but if he gets it in the head we got ourselves a nice deep threat a.k.a young Mike Wallace who some people here were clamoring for in the offseason.

Fitzgerald btw is messing up my Fantasy team, first time i drafted him cause i've always been skeptical about his consistent production with the mess at QB

Graham will be a good one. In my first post as a member (long time reader), the few games i've seen him in when he was in colege, i thought he was extremely underused and when he was used, was effective, saw a few slants he ran that showed some mad hops. Hands are think are the most questionable part and i know route running is a concern but if he gets it in the head we got ourselves a nice deep threat a.k.a young Mike Wallace who some people here were clamoring for in the offseason.

Fitzgerald btw is messing up my Fantasy team, first time i drafted him cause i've always been skeptical about his consistent production with the mess at QB

There had to be options than Fitz! I would wager and say that there still is unless it's a 2 qb league...

Unfortunately his speed might be wasted on Fitz.

That's a valid concern, but I think Chan may have plans to run TJ across the middle on the drag routes more often than the "Lee83" go route. Its a more effective way to get the ball into his hands, since we all know Fitz can't hit a downfield reciever to save his life.