Experts - Can Leodis become good?

stevestojan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

leodis has a gift - the gift of being able to stay with just about any receiver and then barely miss the ball when he waves his hands at it

i wonder if we could just equip him with a couple of those huge foam fingers? as close as he comes to the ball without touching it, it would only take a couple more inches

Leodis is fine--the coaches need to go. Anyone putting leodis in coverage needs firing.

Any decent coach puts him on returns(exc when the game depends on a non-fumble at the end)

or maybe even on offense somewhere. But he has the defensive ball skills of the last kid picked in gym class.

Another example of poor drafting... Each year we get excited about our first rounders, yet they always have a reason for not performing... Then 3 to 4 seasons later they are released, picked up by another team and then released again... Leodis may have great athletic ability, but he has made me a disbeliever in his football skills!!

When leodis got burned for the TD, it appeared to me he let up once he thought he thought he had the WR defended in the end zone, then he only took a half hearted swipe at the ball, On a third down play on the next possession he watched the WR run a small curl to the inside right freaking in front of him and the waited till the pass was thrown and caught before he made a move to get to and tackle the WR. I mean he just watched and waited for the pass to be completed. WTF was that about?

Yes he can. I blame wanny it's not like Gilmore or a Williams made any plays either

Mck best corner on team......int vs KC and everyones back on board

Let's go D, rally for marcell, kill the chiefs again, homecookin

Yeah because Gilmore and Williams have so much tape on them consistently screwing up on the field to lazily access the blame on Wanny.

And by no means is he the best CB on the team.

Yeah because Gilmore and Williams have so much tape on them consistently screwing up on the field to lazily access the blame on Wanny.

And by no means is he the best CB on the team.

Yup that's what I said.....wannys entire defense looked terrible The blame game is going his way sir

Only had an offseason and preseason to practice this stuff. As they say on the Internet EPIC FAIL.

Didn't know there was a wannstedt fan in the building.....we gotta get u a wanny sig or avatar man..

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Since he's in his contract year and could be the last time he can prove his worth- how about this crazy idea: Should Chan put him in on offense in a Randall Cobb/Sidney Rice role? By that, I mean getting him the ball on swing passes, reverses, pitches and such and letting him go to work. The guy is electric on returns when he gets some space. I know we've got Dickerson basically filling that H-back wildcard (not wildcat) role, but I think McKelvin would be more dangerous and since there is no tape on him, Chan could showcase some of that creativity he is known for.

Just a thought- what do you guys think?

You think our offense needs to get more complicated than it is? And a guy like Leodis is going to run with it? And showcase him no less ha ha. I wont tell you what I think. Hopefully you'll figure it out. :doh:

Yes he can. I blame wanny it's not like Gilmore or a Williams made any plays either

Mck best corner on team......int vs KC and everyones back on board

Let's go D, rally for marcell, kill the chiefs again, homecookin

Sorry bro.....Wanny has only been the Bills' DC for one NFL game. McKelvin has sucked since he was drafted in 2008. I don't see how can blame Wannstache for that...

You think our offense needs to get more complicated than it is? And a guy like Leodis is going to run with it? And showcase him no less ha ha. I wont tell you what I think. Hopefully you'll figure it out. :doh:

You think swing passes are more complicated than timing patterns on option routes? The plays are already there, just sub McKelvin for Dickerson.

And yeah, I want to see if he can do it because if he's good at it, it may be the reason we re-sign him, or get some value in a trade.