Experts - Can Leodis become good?

stevestojan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The CBs are very green, Williams played only a handful of games last season and is basically a rookie and Gilmore is a rookie. Going into this season, I honestly hope no one thought we would have a shutdown secondary right away. They are going to have their ups and downs and should get better as the season progresses - there is talent there - just very young.

McK has had enough time to develop the kid is what he is. All we can hope at this point is that he excels as an inside CB. We all know the kid isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer - he might be the fork with a cork on the end

I can't really remember anybody like him. Most corners wash out because they get burned. He doesn't get burned and leave wide out open receivers. His ball skills are just horrible. Can anybody remember anybody else with that combo of "skills?"

You think swing passes are more complicated than timing patterns on option routes? The plays are already there, just sub McKelvin for Dickerson.

And yeah, I want to see if he can do it because if he's good at it, it may be the reason we re-sign him, or get some value in a trade.

Alright I understand you a little better now. I still dont like nor agree with what you're thinking but I do understand where you're coming from.

But I would add there is no way he gets re signed or traded.