Spiller = Bees Knees

Numark

Holy crap did he look great out there. He had the very costly fumble but otherwise looked like an elite player. I could see him developing into a top 10 weapon in the league by the end of the year

Edited by Numark

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap did he look great out there. He had the very costly fumble but otherwise looked like an elite player. I could see him developing into a top 10 weapon in the league by the end of the year

How do you keep this kid off the field? He is easily the most explosive and dynamic player on this offense. I really think CJ is going to emerge as the primary runner with FJ backing him up and getting 30 o 40% of the carries too. FJ cant stay healthy, CJ is faster, younger, and more explosive and has rounded out his game with the pass protection. His time is coming, and I think sooner than some people here want to admit.

And I say that while fully admitting that I am big FJ fan too...

Edited by Alphadawg7

How do you keep this kid off the field? He is easily the most explosive and dynamic player on this offense. I really think CJ is going to emerge as the primary runner with FJ backing him up and getting 30 o 40% of the carries too. FJ cant stay healthy, CJ is faster, younger, and more explosive and has rounded out his game with the pass protection. His time is coming, and I think sooner than some people here want to admit.

And I say that while fully admitting that I am big FJ fan too...

I really don't know how you can justify keeping CJ off the field anymore...I mean Jackson is a tremendous player, but CJ is becoming simply unstoppable. He is a threat to take it to the house every time he touches it. Two 50+ yard runs today and another one where he would have been gone if not for a last second shoestring tackle by Revis(the play he got hurt on). I have really noticed how well CJ is using his blockers, literally cruising behind them, waiting for them to block the player then just bursting past defenders who seem to have no prayer of catching him.

If he stays healthy and remains the feature back, he could have a Chris Johnson like 2,000 yard season, he has become that good. I mean Jackson had 6 carries for 15 yards, Spiller 14 carries for 169 yards and a ridiculous 12.1 YPC.

For all of us who doubted the Spiller pick, he is turning into a fantastic player...

i love the way he was using his blocks and then attacking the feild with amazing burst. he also showed elusiveness, strength and balance. i love fred jackson, and i want him back on the field as soon as possible, but you cannot ignore the talent and desire that cj is playing with. what we are seeing may be the passing of the proverbial torch.