WEEK #1 - Bills @ Jets Game Day Thread

boyst

Looks like we could see a steady dose of 2 back sets with one splitting wide frequently, 2TE sets to mix things up. We'll see what The Wizzard of OP has cooked up. Graham scratch does surprise me, hope it doesn't bite Chan in the patootie.

hopefully we will see lee smith blowing some jets up this game, i think i remember hearing him say something to the effect of not caring if a ball is ever thrown his way, he just wants to hit people.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This day is gonna be a nightmare for him… and why the hell did you wait so long?!?!?!?!?

I know, I feel for the guy. My wife and I just brought home the worlds newest Bills fan from the hospital. She came a little early and threw a wrench in dads plans.

We were scheduled for yesterday, but the weather kept him away. My wife is awesome and gave me the go ahead to hit the bar, but little one is on an incubator light and I just can't pull away.

I've got a bad feeling about this one gents.

Jets are in a MUST win situation to prove to the world that this season will not be a circus sideshow. Revis is pissed about hearing how Stevie owns him. Stevie is hobbled and the Bills just dont seem prepared for this. I predicted us to lose this game in the prediction thread so you'd figure I would expect this but man...just a bad feeling all around over this game and our chances.

Probably gas....take Beanos and cal me in the morning.

I know, I feel for the guy. My wife and I just brought home the worlds newest Bills fan from the hospital. She came a little early and threw a wrench in dads plans.

We were scheduled for yesterday, but the weather kept him away. My wife is awesome and gave me the go ahead to hit the bar, but little one is on an incubator light and I just can't pull away.

Congrats on your new addition. That may be the only reasonable explanation for not having DTV set up early.

You're a good man Juice.

Check the Shoutbox during the game; you're likely to get a pretty good idea of what's happening on the field.

And welcome aboard, young lady!

Oh, and check your message box ;)

I know, I feel for the guy. My wife and I just brought home the worlds newest Bills fan from the hospital. She came a little early and threw a wrench in dads plans. We were scheduled for yesterday, but the weather kept him away. My wife is awesome and gave me the go ahead to hit the bar, but little one is on an incubator light and I just can't pull away.

Well real life has a way of keeping things in perspective.

Congratulations to you and your family. May you all enjoy great health and happiness.

Also, hope the DirecTV guy shows up early!

:thumbsup:

Some things are a little more important than football. My 8 week premature baby (2002) just had her first Under 12 soccer match yesterday and her team won. Time goes by quick.