Will we finally get to see CJ......

Buffalo Mike1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M67ShgoFVig

Something like this perhaps^

Did you notice that on some of those runs, he got HUGE blocks from Pears? I did, and find this interesting. Glenn, although playing LT, is a similar, monster type OT (in lieu of finesse), or so it would appear.

If the OTs can flatten people, I am hoping that CJ can break a couple of long ones to the end zone. And that Freddie can do the same up the middle..

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spiller has improved his all around play i thought. He still has a big upside, but reps are the key early this year for him. Get a pace going so he is on the field enough to relax and let Fred and Cj do there thier thing.

Tough for Chan and O coordinator. But if that line can all be healthy for almost a season well we are in store for good things, They can be brutal when clicking. we've all seen it !

CJ is fun to watch, but I couldn't help but laugh at the fumble being a highlight :lol:

This. Also, it had highlights from his 2 years in the league - I sure hope a fair number were from his first year because he was doing way too much dancing around instead of putting his shoulder down and taking what he could get

Did you notice that on some of those runs, he got HUGE blocks from Pears? I did, and find this interesting. Glenn, although playing LT, is a similar, monster type OT (in lieu of finesse), or so it would appear.

If the OTs can flatten people, I am hoping that CJ can break a couple of long ones to the end zone. And that Freddie can do the same up the middle..

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting point. I wonder if some of CJ's early struggles were related to the turnstile we had at RT that year. :sick: Oh yeah, that's who it was

That video demonstrates--quite clearly--how much he improved from year one to two.

Jesus Christ. Is it Sunday yet?

I hope you're right. I had trouble sorting out which clips were from which years.

Have to agree with Nix and Gailey that there is no one on the roster then and now that has that kind of speed and explosiveness... Certainly no one on offense. Hopefully Graham can put his straight line speed to work. Maybe McKelvin has that speed on defense and it would be a huge boost to the defense if he figures it out this year...

Good God Sunday can't get here fast enough!!!

He might be our second best WR... not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

You sure he isn't the best WR?

Honestly? No, I'm not.

I just hope he's on the field enough this year, we need his skill set as often as possible, in any fashion.

Agreed...The WR's are awful unless Jones has more talent than we have seen due to his injuries. I'm not counting on anything from Graham. I hope they line up Stevie, double TE, and two RB's and then motion Spiller out against a LB. If a safety goes with him then Stevie will be on Revis Island or one of the TE's will have a LB on him. Spiller can beat any player in their back 7 including Revis.

CJ is fun to watch, but I couldn't help but laugh at the fumble being a highlight :lol:

Thought the exact same thing. Also as exciting as CJ CAN be, he probably has a bigger low-light reel, where he just runs in place for a loss or gets arm tackled at the line of scrimmage.

Don't get me wrong, I like CJ and he should be a weapon for the Bills this year...There is just no question in my mind though that FJ is by far in a way the better back. That's who I'm really excited to see, he could do big things with a decent defense (more running), a healthy offensive line, and a full season...

I have a feeling the Bills will be using CJ heavily as a WR in the spread... I've always though of him more of a Sproles type of back.

Edited by Turbosrrgood