WHO's OUR 8 INACTIVE FOR SUNDAY ?

jupiterreef

I actually think Dickerson is gonna be an active.....

We need to employ more TE sets against physical teams......wouldnt suprise me to use Dickerson due to his size and speed

I am actually considering drafting Dickerson in a fantasy league. He might be slotted at 3 positions, and I can see us using him like the Colts used to use Dallas Clark.

I am actually considering drafting Dickerson in a fantasy league. He might be slotted at 3 positions, and I can see us using him like the Colts used to use Dallas Clark.

id wait til you know hes going to first be active on game day, and next be used before you use him in the same sentence as dallas clark. it could happen, but we are still far from having reason to believe it true.

I don't play fantasy, so I can't speak to that. But, I think by the end of the year we'll be seeing plays specifically geared for Dickerson.

I see him more as a Jim Kleinsasser for the Vikings.. not a very dynamic "skill player", but useful in multiple packages, regardless of down and distance.

1. T Jackson 2. Colin Brown 3. Sam Young 4. A Carrington 5. Chris White 6. T McGee .7 D Howell

8. ??????????????

We kept Chris White for ST. I'd be very surprised if he's inactive.

The rest, depending upon how much they feel McGee has progressed, could be about right.

Of course, I've been very surprised by a number of things the Bills have done.

just to enforce/correct certain things here: there are 7 non-dressing spots on the roster after last year as the 3rd rule is no-longer in effect.

So, here are my 7:

1. Brad Smith
  2. Terrence McGee
  3. Alex Carrington
  4. Delano Howell
  5. Colin Brown
  6. Sam Young
  7. One of the following: Tarvaris Jackson, Kyle Moore, Dorin Dickerson, Ruvell Martin. If I was choosing, I'd pick Martin and then cut him. I'm guessing Jackson until he learns the play

Kleinsasser was virtually an extra offensive lineman…

Kleinsasser was a beast of blocker regardless of FB or TE. I wish there were more guys like him in the NFL

im sorry I just feel like im missing something with dickerson what did he do that everyone is drooling over?

Ran a good 40 two years and three teams ago

His professional achievements in his wiki are the following: During his off season he spends his time in Pittsburgh, and is an avid karaoke participant. He also enjoys playing softball and tennis, and has a dog called Percy.

So there's that.