We've heard of him...

Ok, so I'm sure this won't work but maybe it's worth a try. Rather than open a new thread for every washed up player released by other teams, maybe we can collect them in one thread?

I'll start with Bryant McKinnie. I've heard of him.

Now it's your turn.

Edited by Captain Caveman

Ok, so I'm sure this won't work but maybe it's worth a try. Rather than open a new thread for every washed up player released by other teams, maybe we can collect them in one thread?

Now it's your turn.

I've heard of him too. Dwan Edwards....... uhhhh wait, that was one of ours, Damn it!

Now it's your turn.

The Ravens have reportedly agreed to a restructured contract with LT Bryant McKinnie.

Wanting to stay with a winning team, McKinnie was amenable to reducing his $3.2 million base salary after all. The new deal still leaves McKinnie as a free agent in 2013. Allowing Michael Oher to stay at right tackle and rookie Kelechi Osemele at guard, this is music to ears of Joe Flacco owners counting on a smooth transition to the no-huddle attack. The Cardinals, Jets and Chargers miss out on a chance to upgrade their pass protection. :rolleyes:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1210/bryant-mckinnie

From PFT:

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the Patriots are bringing in Kellen Winslow for a visit.

If signed, Winslow would join a group of tight ends that includes Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, and Visanthe Shiancoe. Then there’s Jake Ballard, whom the Pats claimed on waivers and will carry on injured reserve.