Dens moving big speech to 20,000 seat arena?

Nanker

3327957.pngWeather report for Charlotte:

Large hot air mass moving in from NYC and Washington DC

High Spin Warning in effect

Chance of Truth - 5%

Chance of lightning striking twice -0%

Edited by B-Man

3327957.pngWeather report for Charlotte:

Large hot air mass moving in from NYC and Washington DC

High Spin Warning in effect

Chance of Truth - 5%

Chance of lightning striking twice -0%

Won't need an umbrella but you will need a pair of boots

Frankly, I'm hoping they don't lift the black out rule.

:o Blackout! Racist®!

They were originally talking about using the Charlotte Motor Speedway for the speech. Maybe by Thursday night, it will be in the local Dinner Theater!

Edited by Wacka

Being confirmed by DNC this morning; they're moving out of the Bank of America Stadium because of its name and the fact that Obama couldn't fill it to save his life.

I mean, weather.

So did BofA just go forward with the stadium sponsorship this week? Man, the DNC appears to be run by the Three Stooges.

This is without doubt the funniest thread I've read on here in some time. Is it because the source material is a easy joke?

Dems really are a laughing stock. Yet people vote for them. How many increase welfare/free birth control/gay rights voters are out there?

The Republican Party might be a bunch of half-witted chumps, but it amazes and disgusts me that so many people accept the Democratic Party's disingenuously pandering idiocy as not just normal but somehow clever, honest, and downright enlightening. The Messiah Cult around Obama is downright scary.

The Republican Party might be a bunch of half-witted chumps, but it amazes and disgusts me that so many people accept the Democratic Party's disingenuously pandering idiocy as not just normal but somehow clever, honest, and downright enlightening. The Messiah Cult around Obama is downright scary.

If their pandering to you it's good. Forgiving student loans, increasing welfare, decreasing Illegal immigration enforcement, Swearing allegiance to the unions, etc all buys votes on a individual "what's in it for me" basis.

How many people are going to jump out of their chair to vote for less tax's for small business?

Never underestimate those waiting for handouts. Never.

I spent the better part of my early career in marketing communications, building and prepping trade show displays for large companies. I've seen people stand in a line for two hours just to get a free t-shirt. I've watched people go to our hospitality breakfast in Florida...in July...wearing a long coat they would fill with donuts and pastries so they could eat them all day just to turn in bogus lunch and dinner receipts. I've had people try to explain to me that they needed that last blinking yo-yo to bring home to their 3-year-old on a respirator.

Free health care. Almost 100 weeks of unemployment. EBT cards re-filled with no double-checking. The Dems know what they're doing...to the detriment of all else.

I know conservatives have their issues, but they're not moochers and go out of their way to avoid being a burden on society.

And then you have the party of Sandra Fluke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAla8Jxwo4I&feature=g-all-u

Krauthammer: "DNC knew what the weather would be months ago"

What a hack. LOL

Of course they knew. They have the weather machine.

Love the "Delegate Total" graphic. Like there's ANY suspense or drama over the nomination. That's only useful to someone who just woke up from a twenty-year coma. Tells you a lot about Fox's target audience.