Dens moving big speech to 20,000 seat arena?

Nanker

Democrats set to move Obama's big speech from 74,000-seater outdoor stadium to 20,000-seater indoor arena, citing "severe weather"

Gosh I feel sorry for those 54,000 who are going to miss out now,

how sad for them.

PS, I am quickly selling my stock in Greek Columns "R" us ..............................................lol

Couldn't expect them to hold it in Bank of America Stadium, could you?

I jsut assumed it was to be held at Time Warner downtown. However, it appears that I was mistaken and that they had planned to have it at BoA?

Dum de dum dum DUM!!!

He should just do what the Panthers do...cover 50,000 seats with tarp and call it a sell-out.

Probably want to avoid using a black tarp for racial reasons.

And to be safe, you shouldn't call it a TARP, because Obama's not sure whether he's blaming Bush for that or taking credit for it himself.

When you say fine, do you mean the NFL definition of fine, as in "They mostly sell out games" or the Obama definition, as in, "The private sector is doing fine"?

Since I have no idea what the second is, I choose the first option.

I'd be stunned if they go through with the BoA venue. My guess is they move it to TW arena, seeing how they already threw a convenient out by mentioning "unless the weather gets bad". Clever...

Being confirmed by DNC this morning; they're moving out of the Bank of America Stadium because of its name and the fact that Obama couldn't fill it to save his life.

I mean, weather.

This truly is an American tragedy. I was so looking forward to the busloads of college students and the great army of his supporters holding high their candles and lit Bic lighters to the night sky. Well alright, the scene would have looked more like a birthday cake for a grammar schooler than a forest fire. What a shame. Bad weather huh? Pity.