What....No Smack Talk? Bills vs Jets

Rockinon

Jets are going down. Rex is still a fat(even after losing some weight) blow hard. Revis is in denial and their offense is made up of a bunch of sissies. Even their starting QB needs to grow a pair of cojones.

Edited by Rockinon

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk is cheap.

And crow tastes pretty gamey.

After the way this pre-season went, the Bills are going to have to show me the baby. Don't just tell me how good lookin' it is.

Sunday evening I would happy to talk some sh$%, but the team will have to do it's talking on the field Sunday afternoon.

Agreed.

Still hoping for five sacks though secretly and at least one for Tebow. We'll see. My bet is our best defensive players will come from George Wilson, Kyle all World Williams, and Mario.

I also think Freddy will surprise people again as he barely ran in the preseason as well as a bigger more imposing line with more depth.

The brooks loss sucks though. He was a steal.

I'd like to say something bad about the Jets, but I don't know if the Bills are going to be good (I hope they are!). So, until the Bills win against the Jets, which in recent years has been vey difficult, I won't say anything. The Bills have to show me they can back-up the hype.

Their starting quarterback has a short history of finding a way to kick our asses. I'm not up for much smack talk this year after they swept us last season. Let's just get an early critical win.

He is 4-1 against the Bills with the lone loss coming in his first game against the Bills. He definitely has our numbers.

The only thing Sanchez can do well is play action. If we stop the run we take that away. It's a big "if" however.

He did throw a ton of interceptions a couple of seasons ago when he was pressured. Under pressure he is no different than Losman

Agreed.

Still hoping for five sacks though secretly and at least one for Tebow. We'll see. My bet is our best defensive players will come from George Wilson, Kyle all World Williams, and Mario.

I also think Freddy will surprise people again as he barely ran in the preseason as well as a bigger more imposing line with more depth.

The brooks loss sucks though. He was a steal.

Our offense is yet to figure out the 3-4 defense in the last decade...All QBs from Rob Johnson, to Losman to Edwards to Fitzpatrick have struggled to read disguised coverage against 3-4 defenses. Let us see if the offense can turn that corner this game. It would be a good test against a top 10 defense.

We haven't beat the Jets since 10/18/2009 ( http://www.footballd...tml?tm=22&opp=4 ) I guess until we beat them their trash talking is warranted. I think we can beat them but Rex Ryan know's how to beat us plain and simple.

especially when we have been able to give them wins from sure losses in the past three seasons starting with the Losman fumble..