Rex bragging about Jets Wild Cat

Tom stahl

Rex Ryan says you don't know if were gonna 20 times or 50 times and if your not prepared for it why wouldnt we run it. Also that it takes time out of practice to prepare for it. Well guess what Rex we run the wild cat to and you dont know if were gonna run it 20 or 50 times and you have to take time out of practice to prepare for also so imo D$%CH bag this whole thing is a wash.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in a perfect world the bills defense will completely destroy the jets offense regardless of what formation they run out of or which quarterback they are using. i am just really hoping that rex yells and screams so much that in his after game presser, he is reduced to scribbling with a pad and paper to answer all the questions of what went wrong.

beating the crap out of the jets in their house would be great.

rendering rex ryan speachless....priceless!

Rex seems to be ignoring the fact that the guy who invented the wildcat is on our staff.

Frankly, I'm less concerned about Tebow in the wildcat because he's about the worst passer in the league.

Really? If anything, Tebow gives that wildcat a legit throwing option. He could throw 50% of the time out of it and be effective (e.g., with short, or one-read throws). And once he starts throwing, it will be even more effective as a weapon.

I don't think there's been a wildcat run in the NFL by anyone could throw half as well as Tebow.

Really? If anything, Tebow gives that wildcat a legit throwing option. He could throw 50% of the time out of it and be effective (e.g., with short, or one-read throws). And once he starts throwing, it will be even more effective as a weapon.

I don't think there's been a wildcat run in the NFL by anyone could throw half as well as Tebow.

Ummm, did you forget what happened when the Bills played Tebow last year?

Rex always tries to find something to distract the opposition before the game. I think he was effective last year getting inside gaileys head with may bin.

But that he's using the wikdcat as his ploy now shows he's really firing blanks now. Bills played sparonos WC for years against dolphins and smothered tebow just last December. There's hardly anything there that will distract bills players and coaches from overall preparing properly for this game.

Well, now there's some high praise.

You could be right about your last statement but that's not saying much. Tebow will, based on last years stats, probably complete less than 50% of those passes, even if they are simple. Stopping the run is the key. If they are doing that those quick short passes will be easily defended, and he is a very iffy downfield threat. If he thinks the Bills will not be prepared for this he should be sadly mistaken. They still have to make plays, but I like Buffalo's chances. More bluster from sexy Rexy.

The Wildcat is exhausted.

Everything you can possibly do with it...has been done. Once you get the game tape, it's been neutralized.

I don't know why Rex feels so confident about using it. The Bills demolished Tebow and an entire Broncos offense of the Wildcat only a few months ago in a late season meaningless game for both teams.

Without Mario Williams, Mark Anderson or Dave Wannstedt.

Whereas you could fool George Edwards twice or three times or twelve times, you'll get just one with Wannstedt.

What I'd love to see is Rex try to outthink the stadium, run the Wildcat on the first play of the season and get Tebow killed by a Williams sack.