Gailey confirms that roster is not set

This shouldn't really be news to anyone but I'll post it here. From the horses mouth:

“I think you’ve been around Buddy and I long enough to know that nothing is ever set,” said Gailey. ”We’re always looking for different ways to improve our football team. I doubt that what you see today will show up next Sunday.”

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2012/0...ect-to-change/

This shouldn't really be news to anyone but I'll post it here. From the horses mouth:

“I think you’ve been around Buddy and I long enough to know that nothing is ever set,” said Gailey. ”We’re always looking for different ways to improve our football team. I doubt that what you see today will show up next Sunday.”

http://blogs.buffalo....ect-to-change/

It appears that 4 QBs is only temporary...http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2012/09/01/chan-on-why-they-carried-4-qbs/

Edited by BRAWNDO

Thanks Mike.

Most I think were already aware but informative post for the "were doomed" people.

I think with only 4 WRs we might see a veteran WR picked up via FA myself.

For some reason when I first read thy may sign a vet WR from another team the first name that popped in my head was Deion Branch

Not saying this is what I want just first name I thought of

what do u mean?

Bc according to some it was a mistake for this team take a chance on someone with nothing to lose but money

These are the same ppl that constantly cry that Ralph is cheap

Edited by Max997

For some reason when I first read thy may sign a vet WR from another team the first name that popped in my head was Deion Branch

Bc according to some it was a mistake for this team take a chance on someone with nothing to lose but money

I think Branch is too old and not physical enough to be the guy were looking for. I was thinking more of a Plax, Braylon type of guy. Not saying I want either of them or that they are even available, but I think if someone that fits that mold becomes available they may take a look. I would agree a little with Branch for 2 reasons. Piss off Brady, and get some needed info on the Pats. Only problem is he'd always be a Pats guy and would feel like a spy here.

I think Branch is too old and not physical enough to be the guy were looking for. I was thinking more of a Plax, Braylon type of guy. Not saying I want either of them or that they are even available, but I think if someone that fits that mold becomes available they may take a look. I would agree a little with Branch for 2 reasons. Piss off Brady, and get some needed info on the Pats. Only problem is he'd always be a Pats guy and would feel like a spy here.

Also on branch......he is a system product. Different system he sucks.

He went to Seattle in a trade and was a major bust....cut and then went back to the Pats.

Don't speak for me or put words in my mouth homer.

Don't speak for me or put words in my mouth homer.

I assume you mean that he said exactly what you were gonna say...

Otherwise he quoted people that were not you.

sorry, still trying figure out the sarcasm here...it may take awhile.

Thanks Mike.

Most I think were already aware but informative post for the "were doomed" people.

I think with only 4 WRs we might see a veteran WR picked up via FA myself.

good to know that the Bills will again be saved by someone claimed off the street