Is there any other Sports show other then WGR?

HOUSE

Jeez...anothter GR thread..."I tuned into the 2 hour hockey show that they have on every day, and they didn't say anything about the 700 NFL players who might get cut tonight by 9pm"... :wallbash:

And I'll just bet, ESPN will be carrying the freaking US Open...don't they know that the Bills might cut Zack Brown today?

Edited by Buftex

Jeez...anothter GR thread..."I tuned into the 2 hour hockey show that they have on every day, and they didn't say anything about the 700 NFL players who might get cut tonight by 9pm"... :wallbash:

And I'll just bet, ESPN will be carrying the freaking US Open...don't they know that the Bills might cut Zack Brown today?

+1

It's a hockey show that starts at 10am. Everyday, all hockey all the time starts at 10.

They really started the show at the worst time of year, especially this year with the CBA negotiations bogging down free agency. It's a terrible listen right now.

Complaining about why there is no football on during a hockey show is as useful as breasts on a bull.

1033 The Edge Shredd & Regan show used to do a lot of sports talk back when they were the Bills station. No idea about now. Toronto's 590 The Fan might do some Bills talk too.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

They really started the show at the worst time of year, especially this year with the CBA negotiations bogging down free agency. It's a terrible listen right now.

Complaining about why there is no football on during a hockey show is as useful as breasts on a bull.

The show is still good as long as Andrew Peters is on.

Completely the wrong day for Hockey. Even for an hour...........

Guessing you wont like the John Murrphy show in the evening in spring talking about the Bills when the Sabres are in the playoffs. Even if it is not a game night for them it is still the playoffs right!

You see house, murphy is a Bills employee and Sylvester is a Sabres employee. They are paid by the teams not the station and are paid to specifically talk about the employers team. I dont know this for sure but wouldn't be surprised that the teams are actually paying the station like an infomercial.

As such they are fully entitled to talk about and expected to talk about their team only as they are payimng for that priveledge. These two shows are not general sports shows regradless of whats happening.

If you want to talk animal drafts and hockey and football and favorite foods etc you need to listen to one of the other station run programs like Schopp the dope and his boy or Hos and Jeremy in morning. If you can accept that for that than there is no issue. If not, tune out!

p.s. I love the fact we have dediacted shows for both of our teams!!

Edited by beerme1

1033 The Edge Shredd & Regan show used to do a lot of sports talk back when they were the Bills station. No idea about now. Toronto's 590 The Fan might do some Bills talk too.

PTR

1050 TSN AM in Toronto talks some Bills too.