My longshot Pick to make the Roster

Trader

Eddins

Yep I agree especially with Merriman gone

Making the roster? I don't know about all of that madness. Maybe. I would love it. But I just don't see it... We have a lot of talent we are going to cut. Who do you keep off the roster for him?

I am thinking he is the third TE. I think his ceiling is higher than his rivals.

Fendi was getting blown up on the line in the first game. I can't say I payed attention to him in the second. He better have extemely strong receiving skills to make this team, they like TE's that can block.

Edited by Triple Threat

Looking up and down our roster, picking the final 53 leaves quite a few guys out on the street. I looked today and went over it at least 4 times, some tough cuts are indeed coming. My longshot to make the team is John potter. I dont see fendi, eddins, troup, naaman, and several others making the cut. Hell, IMO brad smith shouldnt make the cut, if we want to run the wildcat just use VY.

how about this dline depth

mario

anderson

kelsay

moore

eddins

williams

dareus

johnson

heard

carrington

i think we end up keeping 10 dl, 2 will be inactive but we dont want to lose them... too much talent there

Unfortunately I don' think we keep more than 9.

Looking up and down our roster, picking the final 53 leaves quite a few guys out on the street. I looked today and went over it at least 4 times, some tough cuts are indeed coming. My longshot to make the team is John potter. I dont see fendi, eddins, troup, naaman, and several others making the cut. Hell, IMO brad smith shouldnt make the cut, if we want to run the wildcat just use VY.

I think Potter makes it ahead of Ruvell Martin. Yes I know they play different positions. Martin made it as a special teamer last year. Not needed this year.

how about this dline depth

mario

anderson

kelsay

moore

eddins

williams

dareus

johnson

heard

carrington

i think we end up keeping 10 dl, 2 will be inactive but we dont want to lose them... too much talent there

I concur except for Carrington. Edited by Trader

Fendi makes it on name power alone. It's right up there with the current greats like Atari Bigby and Captain Munnerlyn. And if he does anything on the field he may challenge for all time status.

GO BILLS!!!