Kirk Cousins now

1B4IDie

I love Fitzy and I really liked Kirk Cousins leading into the draft.

HE is a good size for a QB, 33 on the wonderlic, 40 plus starts in college, 65% completition percentage, won some big games.

Concerns were he had a noodle arm, and threw too many screens, Some "experts" opined concern that he was a "system QB" even if that system was pro style. Also worried that he wasn't athletic enough to escape a pass rush.

I know its preseason but he looked great again.

TJ Graham looks good too.

Redskins need some WR help, Bills need a development QB.

What would you do if the Bills and skins swapped prospects?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HE is a good size for a QB, 33 on the wonderlic, 40 plus starts in college, 65% completition percentage, won some big games.

Concerns were he had a noodle arm, and threw too many screens, Some "experts" opined concern that he was a "system QB" even if that system was pro style. Also worried that he wasn't athletic enough to escape a pass rush.

Roll my eyes. :rolleyes:

As much as I like the creative thought process, the Bills are not going to give away an investment like T.J. Graham, especially when they could've had Cousins and passed a few times (I, too, thought they should've taken a shot on him). If the Young experiment were much worse for the showings they might really go after a QB now, while there is still a preseason, but even that would be dramatic. The truth is, too much prep work has gone into who they already have. Unless a really dynamite QB prospect were to become available via waiver wires or FA, I'm guessing they'll stick with what they have this season.

6'3" 209 Lbs is terrible size. He better put on at least 15 lbs to have adequete size. The Bills don't need a development QB. This team is built to win soon in regards to players. It's either Fitz or a move needs to be made to find a starter, and with the way rookies are coming in and proving themselves that's the route to go IMO if Fitz proves to not be the answer. But trading our 3rd round draft pick at one of our most crucial need positions would be regressive.

I firmly believe that Kirk will produce if given the Chance. -Kid has a lot of heart, and a strong arm.

If, heaven forbid, RG3 goes down early in the season, you couldn't ask for a better insurance policy than Kirk Cousins.

I firmly believe that Kirk will produce if given the Chance. -Kid has a lot of heart, and a strong arm.

If, heaven forbid, RG3 goes down early in the season, you couldn't ask for a better insurance policy than Kirk Cousins.

The 3rd round draft pick rookie is not their insurance policy of RG3 goes down, especially early in the season. That player is Grossman. Where do you people come up with this stuff? And you're firm about it.

The 3rd round draft pick rookie is not their insurance policy of RG3 goes down, especially early in the season. That player is Grossman. Where do you people come up with this stuff? And you're firm about it.

You're the one being unjustifiably firm. -About REX GROSSMAN of all people! :lol:

For now, Rex is the backup. But some feel that he's had more than enough chances to prove himself in the NFL. Let's see what Shannahan and the depth chart says in early september.

Cousins threw 3 td's by the way it was way more than just an ok performance.......I feel bills would have scooped him up if he fell a little further.........I would be in on a trade for him....TJ Graham wouldn't neccesarily need to be involved........ a 2nd rounder or throw in a player a la Kelsay etc if skins love any of them.....maybe something along those lines perhaps.

Cousins threw 3 td's by the way it was way more than just an ok performance.......I feel bills would have scooped him up if he fell a little further.........I would be in on a trade for him....TJ Graham wouldn't neccesarily need to be involved........ a 2nd rounder or throw in a player a la Kelsay etc if skins love any of them.....maybe something along those lines perhaps.

Are you serious? You want to trade a 2nd rounder for a 3rd rounder before he has done anything? Anything at all?