Kirk Cousins now

1B4IDie

Are you serious? You want to trade a 2nd rounder for a 3rd rounder before he has done anything? Anything at all?

Have you ever seen fitz ? if he flops bills r done So yea I'd love to have him as backup. If he plays well again grab him, Defense is set. Can draft Qb WR next year also.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cousins threw 3 td's by the way it was way more than just an ok performance.......I feel bills would have scooped him up if he fell a little further.........I would be in on a trade for him....TJ Graham wouldn't neccesarily need to be involved........ a 2nd rounder or throw in a player a la Kelsay etc if skins love any of them.....maybe something along those lines perhaps.

LOL of course there would be someone who would want to trade a 2nd rounder for a rookie QB playing in only his 2nd pre-season game. Have you been following Redskins practices? Is he doing well there too? Did you watch him against us the first week? He didn't look good at all then.

He looked somewhat poised vs buff. He should be decent......time will tell the story. Qb somewhere will be hurt and we will see cousins play.

read what you're saying though...you want to trade a 2nd round pick for a guy who was drafted in the 3rd round who has nothing of any (and I can't stress this enough) significance to add to his resume since being drafted...why?

Do you also wipe with $100 bills?

read what you're saying though...you want to trade a 2nd round pick for a guy who was drafted in the 3rd round who has nothing of any (and I can't stress this enough) significance to add to his resume since being drafted...why?

Dont worry he read about him on bleacher report. Steal of the draft

You're the one being unjustifiably firm. -About REX GROSSMAN of all people! :lol:

For now, Rex is the backup. But some feel that he's had more than enough chances to prove himself in the NFL. Let's see what Shannahan and the depth chart says in early september.

Um how often do rookie 3rd round draft picks supplant a veteran as a backup? I'm not firm, I'm right. You clearly don't understand the role of the backup QB position in the NFL.

Why ? Why would be because the bills have bumbled up drafting a qb over and over again. Leavin buff in a position they don't need to be in with another journeyman backup at the helm. Take a chance sometime on one of these qb's and good things can happen.

I love Fitzy and I really liked Kirk Cousins leading into the draft.

HE is a good size for a QB, 33 on the wonderlic, 40 plus starts in college, 65% completition percentage, won some big games.

Concerns were he had a noodle arm, and threw too many screens, Some "experts" opined concern that he was a "system QB" even if that system was pro style. Also worried that he wasn't athletic enough to escape a pass rush.

I know its preseason but he looked great again.

TJ Graham looks good too.

Redskins need some WR help, Bills need a development QB.

What would you do if the Bills and skins swapped prospects?

Not now, as much as we need a QB we need better WRs too. Next year we really to address the QB position be it first round or high round projects like Osweiler or Mallett.

Back to WR, I wish we drafted Megatron Jr. (Stephon Hill) in the second and picked up Brandon Mosely (Giants) and Nate Potter (Cardinals) in the latter rounds.

Be patient...the 2013 draft will be here in 249 days.

2013 QB's, in order

I see you Have Casey Pachall on the list, if this kid comes out we should be all over him, Big arm clutch QB with athleticism :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . He will go first round for sure, hopefully he doesn't pull an RG3 and shoot up the boards but come under the radar where we can get him mid first round, trade up if necessary.

No way they make this deal this year. If they really like Cousins they will offer a pick in next years draft (Which at that point wouldn't you just draft a QB you like in next years draft?). Right now we need all the help we can get at WR and TJ is showing up this pre-season so its a greater sense of urgency to keep TJ as we don't have much at WR outside of Stevie and Nelson.

Who is this 2nd round pick you keep talking about?

Why ? Why would be because the bills have bumbled up drafting a qb over and over again. Leavin buff in a position they don't need to be in with another journeyman backup at the helm. Take a chance sometime on one of these qb's and good things can happen.

You can take a chance on a QB, but you don't trade 2nd round picks for 3rd round picks.

Who is this 2nd round pick you keep talking about?

Ryan L Billz wants to trade a 2nd round pick for Cousins. Also, I'm incorrect, Cousins was drafted in the 4th round.

So before he ever has played a game or had one play in the NFL...he wants to give Washington a 2nd round pick. That is not how you built a team.

Edited by jeremy2020

Well make it a third then mr gm..........just watched colts game wouldn't be surprised if they take off over 1 player an amazing qb named luck who is light years ahead of our qb.....qb is a dire need.....let the draft picks fly......god forbid we miss out on another torrell troup or mccargo type stud with that 2nd or 3rd round pick....

The time is now....12 years of losing is good enough........good qb's win.......

Edited by Ryan L Billz