Hot for Teacher - Texas GB Edition

KD in CA

Damn 20 years? and they were all of age? No one else see a problem with THAT?

Sounds like a extremely overzealous prosecutor. Twenty years, or for that matter, any prison time is ridiculous. Right or wrong what she did, they were all of age and it was consensual. I can see her not being able to teach again, but the prison time is just stupid.

This whole "hot for teacher" thing has turned into a giant witch hunt. The boys are viewed as studs for having sex with the teacher, and really aren't victimized at all. The only thing that NEEDS to happen is that the teachers lose their jobs, and credentials never allowing them to teach in public schools again.

Sounds like a extremely overzealous prosecutor. Twenty years, or for that matter, any prison time is ridiculous. Right or wrong what she did, they were all of age and it was consensual. I can see her not being able to teach again, but the prison time is just stupid.

Plus if the case is high profile it could be a prosecutor trying to make a name for himself. IF the students were all 18 and it was consensual I would have to think that any jail time is just outlandish. House arrest for a short period of time, probation, community service, and removing of her license to teach and banning her from teaching again all seem like a fit punishment.

What she did was wrong, but was it criminal enough to do hard time? Not really.

Do you think this was her first gangbang? I bet hubby watched the video.

Oh, and yes I would.

Apparently it was something they also did together but he was away this time.

Brittni's husband, said that he was working to forgive his wife for what she did. Though the couple had engaged in legal group sex with other adults together, he felt wronged by her actions with her students, he said.