Seahawks talking to teams about QB T.Jackson

Drewgetz

If he has sucked with Seattle.. then Fitz has sucked with the Bills

Maybe sucked was a little harsh but his stats last year were 3091 yards 14 TD's 13 INT's 60% completion percentage, I would have to qualify that as painfully mediocre. Compare that to Fitz the last two seasons I have to say Fitz is better, not dramatically better but clearly better. Fitz has also not had the best supporting staff in particular the 2010 season.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you remember that time he beat the Bills after Moats knocked out Favre? Seriously, I remember thinking I'd rather have the HOFer Favre in the game instead of Jackson. Picked on Leodis all game.

That's what I was thinking too.

Jackson lit us up in that game and I remember he looked pretty damn impressive. Just sayin'

Do you remember that time he beat the Bills after Moats knocked out Favre? Seriously, I remember thinking I'd rather have the HOFer Favre in the game instead of Jackson. Picked on Leodis all game.

Do you remember the time Tavaris Jackson showed up at halftime and the Muddogs won the bourbon bowl?

TJax is not an NFL quality QB. He has proven this time and time again.

End of story.

Agreed. Jackson is J.P. Losman II. He has no presence in the field and cannot feel the pressure. To make it worse, his accuracy is very questionable. Vince Young is way better than any of these guys, but has different issues.

We turned the ball over a lot that game! Short field killed us. Not keeping a drive going- thise horrible 3 & outs. Shouldve been brave and punted on 1st diown- save time. Jackson got hot early, good surrounding cast- Rice, AP, Keinsaser, berriman- the 2nd qtr put the game away, but I don't think he did much thereafter. I think McKelvin even got a pick back from being picked on so often so early! Terrible field position is all I really remember.