Merrimen dinged again?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he plays only 25-30 plays like Chan has stated, I highly doubt he makes the impact you suggest.

At this point in his career, Merriman is not the difference between a top 5 or top 10 defense.

I would point to our very, very inexperienced CBs as having the ability to make our defense leap into the top 15.

If he returns to even half his form, 25-30 plays could equate to 8-10 sacks...I'd say that's a pretty significant contribution, no?

If he returns to even half his form, 25-30 plays could equate to 8-10 sacks...I'd say that's a pretty significant contribution, no?

So when he was "full form" he would get 16-20 sacks per 25-30 plays? Thems is some good numbers! :lol: (I know what you meant, I'm just messin around)

Edited by thebug

So when he was "full form" he would get 16-20 sacks per 25-30 plays? Thems is some good numbers! :lol: (I know what you meant, I'm just messin around)

:w00t: I got 3.5 sacks with those figures! LOL

Fingers crossed, trust me. Just can't envision him getting 8-10 sacks. I'm on record saying that him getting 5 sacks would be an amazing contribution.