Mario Williams' mailbox smashed

Hmchl

My morning run took me past Mario Williams' house in East Aurora this morning, and his mailbox appears to have taken a recent beating from a baseball bat. His was the only damaged one on the street.

What could the motivation possibly have been? No sacks in the preseason game? Just because he signed a $100 million contract? Random? Obviously no one here will likely have an answer; it's just odd.

Well...in their defense, the mailbox had it coming.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay Classy Buffalo. This and what happens to yards and we wonder why we have to overpay to get people here?

Agreed. This is 100% clasless, shameful, despicable behavior. Whatever low-life, cowardly, piece of amphibian poop did this, I hope you're proud. -Loser.

Edited by #34fan

My morning run took me past Mario Williams' house in East Aurora this morning, and his mailbox appears to have taken a recent beating from a baseball bat. His was the only damaged one on the street.

What could the motivation possibly have been? No sacks in the preseason game? Just because he signed a $100 million contract? Random? Obviously no one here will likely have an answer; it's just odd.

I call Bullsh!t. Show me the link.

Guessing since this is your first post, You did it.

Nobody noticed

It was 7pm so you HAD to tell someone. So that's why were all here right??

C'mon fess up already/!!!

I call Bullsh!t. Show me the link.

Guessing since this is your first post, You did it.

Nobody noticed

It was 7pm so you HAD to tell someone. So that's why were all here right??

C'mon fess up already/!!!

I didn't destroy his mailbox. I was going to, but someone beat me to it. That's why I'm pissed...

I didn't destroy his mailbox. I was going to, but someone beat me to it. That's why I'm pissed...

Total admission of guilt right there. I hope you get busted for this sissy-fied, chickens*!t, grade-school nonsense. Hopefully somebody got you on tape.

Edited by #34fan