Lichtman's 13 Keys to the WH

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Racism, bigotry, elitism and separatism are as rational as can be, I know. Democrat, Republican, Liberal, Conservative ... who cares? The overall lack of respect here on your PPP is ridiculous. I doubt many of you are bad people. I don't doubt some of you are (no one in this particular conversation - but other PPP regulars).

I'll admit to not having a crazy amount of knowledge about politics.

But I'm proud to be raising my son as someone who sees what the right thing is, and tries to do it. Regardless of what any "leader" or any "party" says is right or wrong. If everyone lived like that, the world would be a better place.

It's possible to respect and admire a man like Ronald Reagan for the things that he did right. Just like Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter and the elder Bush did some things right. They've all done things right and wrong. Except little Bush - anyone who thinks he did anything right is just a phucking fool.

But I digress.

Take back your forum. Enjoy the name calling and hating everyone who disagrees with you. Go ahead and "claim victory" because I'm "surrendering."

I hope someday those of you who are racists and bigots and elitists see the light like I did after maturing.

We're all in this world together. Like it or not.

Don't be a follower of racists like that Dave guy in Elma. You're better than that. We all are.

Peace.

Ahhhh, dripping with hypocrisy.

Such hostility from Mr Peabrain....

You're late to the party. Did your mom just wake you up?? Out of everyone who posted within this conversation, if there was one award winner, it would be you. I won't tell you the category, but your friends can surely figure it out. Congratulations.

Ahhhh, dripping with hypocrisy.

Zero hypocrisy, Chef Jim.

So then. Who's the phucking fool now.LOL

I made a mistake that hurt no one. If everyone who errs is a fool, then I'd like to see the list of non-fools.

So is this what Mr. Peabrain's '"surrender"' looks like?

You do realize that you're the least informed of all of your PPP friends, don't you. It's as plain as day. As you were, little fella.

Ahh, The I'm rubber and you're glue schtick...

What do you expect from a peabrain?

Who are you talking to. None of your "friends" are backing you up. You're the lone crow. Irrelevant.

Okay ... you got 1 out of 3, which is pretty good in baseball, but sucks in most other areas of life. Yes, I accused Romney of being a tax cheat. No, I did not say I don't know schit about politics - I said I admit I don't have a crazy amount of knowledge. And if saying that I'm better than a bunch of racist pigs is taking the high road, then so be it. So I'll give you 1.5 out of 3. Better.

You want to spin something, try sticking your thumb in your arse. Don't spin my words, !@#$.

Why are you calling PPP a bunch of racist pigs? What knowledge do you have that Romney is a tax cheat?

Who are you talking to. None of your "friends" are backing you up. You're the lone crow. Irrelevant.

Incorrect, if there is one person on this board who actually tries to remain objective, he is the one. The fact that he doesn't take you seriously and mocks you is more likely due to your approach and the garbage you say.

But once again, re-read all the **** you posted and your approach and then try and figure out why you'd be surprised that people make fun of you.

Conneresque, with a bitchy, mean streak.

Didn't strike me as being in that category. Some of what he seemed to be trying to get at wasn't objectively wrong, but we'll never know for sure because he never bothered to make a coherent argument. He just burst into the room, screamed some stuff at the top of his lungs, started throwing blind haymakers, then dropped trou and took a **** on the rug. Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Except little Bush - anyone who thinks he did anything right is just a phucking fool.

That's just stupid. Even the worst presidents get something right. Even Carter had the Camp David accords.

He doesn't need "backup". He's one of the stronger posters here. Even his enemies respect him.

Fools don't...but they're fools.

They aren't "loopholes", they are laws, and Mitt Romney is following both the letter and spirit of them. To assert that someone is dishonest and unAmerican for voluntarily complying with American law is absurd on evey level. Why are we even having this conversation?

We are having this discussion because after 3 1/2 years of dividing the country, sending out his race-baiters, and somehow finding a way to FUBAR a perfectly teed-up post-recession recovery with his I-have-no-idea-what-I'm-doing economic plan, this is the ONLY thing Obama can talk about. He literally has nothing else to talk about. Nothing.

And thanks to people like gugny and NewBills and Park and conner and EII, he has a line of dolts willing to follow him down this moronic road.