Lichtman's 13 Keys to the WH

That's the point, they are not dirty for playing by the rules.They are trying to paint Mitt as a tax cheat, when they are all doing it and it is perfectly legal.

If this practice is so dastardly why didn't Obama and Reid change the laws when they had total control, let me give you a hint, They are all doing it!!!!!!!

Is President Obama better at hiding it, then? Because I haven't seen anyone prove that he's the tax cheat that Romney is. If it's proven that our President is avoiding paying his fair share of taxes, then I'll gladly call him the Dave that he would be if it was true.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he paid the taxes he is supposed to pay, how many people would benefit from that money?

How many people would have benefited from that money? What the hell does that mean. And Ronald Reagan was your hero?? :wacko:

Is President Obama better at hiding it, then? Because I haven't seen anyone prove that he's the tax cheat that Romney is. If it's proven that our President is avoiding paying his fair share of taxes, then I'll gladly call him the Dave that he would be if it was true.

And you have proof that Romney's a tax cheat?

A tax cheat is someone who avoids paying taxes by not declaring something (see Bono)

Using the tax code to pay the least amount of taxes is not a tax cheat, it's just an intelligent person. Obviously that's something you know very little about.

If he paid the taxes he is supposed to pay, how many people would benefit from that money? Who is making up for the money that he is taking out of the system to benefit himself? If you work ... it's you. And it's me.

He did pay the taxes he's supposed to pay. And he gives a shitload of money to charity (which is demonstrably better at helping people than the government), so people do benefit from "that money." And he's not taking anything out of the system; he's keeping more of the money he earned by following the tax code as it is written, we don't "make up for it." Calling him a tax cheat is not only unfair, but downright dishonest.

And I see, once again, we have come to the "fair share" satire that Jauronimo responded to me with initially, but this time you're saying it...sincerely. And it seems like "FAIR SHARE!!!11!!one!" is the only reason you've offered (aside from making him untrustworthy, which is ridiculous and an assertion you have failed to back up) to show us why using tax loopholes and the like is inherently bad.

He did pay the taxes he's supposed to pay. And he gives a shitload of money to charity (which is demonstrably better at helping people than the government), so people do benefit from "that money." And he's not taking anything out of the system; he's keeping more of the money he earned by following the tax code as it is written, we don't "make up for it." Calling him a tax cheat is not only unfair, but downright dishonest.

And I see, once again, we have come to the "fair share" satire that Jauronimo responded to me with initially, but this time you're saying it...sincerely. And it seems like "FAIR SHARE!!!11!!one!" is the only reason you've offered (aside from making him untrustworthy, which is ridiculous and an assertion you have failed to back up) to show us why using tax loopholes and the like is inherently bad.

He hasn't backed anything up.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

They aren't "loopholes", they are laws, and Mitt Romney is following both the letter and spirit of them. To assert that someone is dishonest and unAmerican for voluntarily complying with American law is absurd on evey level. Why are we even having this conversation?

Where do you come up with this schit? You, in a very short time frame have put yourself firmly in the DiN/Park, Conner and lyrbob category. Congrats.

They aren't "loopholes", they are laws, and Mitt Romney is following both the letter and spirit of them. To assert that someone is dishonest and unAmerican for voluntarily complying with American law is absurd on evey level. Why are we even having this conversation?

Because the media drives the conversation. If Angry Ed brings up the kind of sunscreen Mitt uses, then that will drive the conversation and people like Park will start topics like, "SHOW US YOUR SUNSCREEN MITT" because as I have already stated, people deserve the leader they have.

Because the media drives the conversation. If Angry Ed brings up the kind of sunscreen Mitt uses, then that will drive the conversation and people like Park will start topics like, "SHOW US YOUR SUNSCREEN MITT" because as I have already stated, people deserve the leader they have.

I mean why are we having this conversation here. Why are we giving willful ignorance a seat at the idea table? When making financial decisions in my household the wife and I don't give our ten year old daughter a voice concerning how the money will be invested. This situation strikes me as being remarkably similar.

I mean why are we having this conversation here. Why are we giving willful ignorance a seat at the idea table? When making financial decisions in my household the wife and I don't give our ten year old daughter a voice concerning how the money will be invested. This situation strikes me as being remarkably similar.

Because most of the rational democrats don't come here anymore.

Because most of the rational democrats don't come here anymore.

Racism, bigotry, elitism and separatism are as rational as can be, I know. Democrat, Republican, Liberal, Conservative ... who cares? The overall lack of respect here on your PPP is ridiculous. I doubt many of you are bad people. I don't doubt some of you are (no one in this particular conversation - but other PPP regulars).

I'll admit to not having a crazy amount of knowledge about politics.

But I'm proud to be raising my son as someone who sees what the right thing is, and tries to do it. Regardless of what any "leader" or any "party" says is right or wrong. If everyone lived like that, the world would be a better place.

It's possible to respect and admire a man like Ronald Reagan for the things that he did right. Just like Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter and the elder Bush did some things right. They've all done things right and wrong. Except little Bush - anyone who thinks he did anything right is just a phucking fool.

But I digress.

Take back your forum. Enjoy the name calling and hating everyone who disagrees with you. Go ahead and "claim victory" because I'm "surrendering."

I hope someday those of you who are racists and bigots and elitists see the light like I did after maturing.

We're all in this world together. Like it or not.

Don't be a follower of racists like that Dave guy in Elma. You're better than that. We all are.

Peace.

It is strange how much you conservatives bash MSNBC and say it drives the conversation....then you make fun of it for having no viewers and taut Fox News as the God of Cable News (and it is) and act like Fox News doesn't drive it's own conversation?

People who B word about the media should B word that nobody reports well, that the people talking on most of these shows don't have a deep understanding of anything. People who just B word about an MSNBC slant, or even a Fox slant...are retarded.

It is strange how much you conservatives bash MSNBC and say it drives the conversation....then you make fun of it for having no viewers and taut Fox News as the God of Cable News (and it is) and act like Fox News doesn't drive it's own conversation?

People who B word about the media should B word that nobody reports well, that the people talking on most of these shows don't have a deep understanding of anything. People who just B word about an MSNBC slant, or even a Fox slant...are retarded.

Who ever tauted Fox news as the God of Cable news? I used to listen to it when i had Sirius as well as CNN but it's not my source of news.... specifically since I'm Canadian. (runs from ieatcrayonz)

Truer words have never been spoken.

Racism, bigotry, elitism and separatism are as rational as can be, I know. Democrat, Republican, Liberal, Conservative ... who cares? The overall lack of respect here on your PPP is ridiculous. I doubt many of you are bad people. I don't doubt some of you are (no one in this particular conversation - but other PPP regulars).

But I'm proud to be raising my son as someone who sees what the right thing is, and tries to do it. Regardless of what any "leader" or any "party" says is right or wrong. If everyone lived like that, the world would be a better place.

It's possible to respect and admire a man like Ronald Reagan for the things that he did right. Just like Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter and the elder Bush did some things right. They've all done things right and wrong. Except little Bush - anyone who thinks he did anything right is just a phucking fool.

But I digress.

Take back your forum. Enjoy the name calling and hating everyone who disagrees with you. Go ahead and "claim victory" because I'm "surrendering."

I hope someday those of you who are racists and bigots and elitists see the light like I did after maturing.

We're all in this world together. Like it or not.

Don't be a follower of racists like that Dave guy in Elma. You're better than that. We all are.

Peace.

You come on here talking trash and accuse Romney of being a tax cheat, admit you don't know schit about politics, but then end up claiming to take the high road? You're a joke.

You come on here talking trash and accuse Romney of being a tax cheat, admit you don't know schit about politics, but then end up claiming to take the high road? You're a joke.

Okay ... you got 1 out of 3, which is pretty good in baseball, but sucks in most other areas of life. Yes, I accused Romney of being a tax cheat. No, I did not say I don't know schit about politics - I said I admit I don't have a crazy amount of knowledge. And if saying that I'm better than a bunch of racist pigs is taking the high road, then so be it. So I'll give you 1.5 out of 3. Better.

You want to spin something, try sticking your thumb in your arse. Don't spin my words, !@#$.

Who ever tauted Fox news as the God of Cable news? I used to listen to it when i had Sirius as well as CNN but it's not my source of news.... specifically since I'm Canadian. (runs from ieatcrayonz)

Everyone that knows what they're talking about does. It IS the God of cable news. And that's the point. You would think they aren't by FAR the most watched cable news network the way they talk about the "mainstream media."