Lichtman's 13 Keys to the WH

Funny you say that. There should be one team. The United States. We need to stop stepping on our own dicks and get out of our own way. Collectively. As a nation. Peace.

Of course you feel that way unless of course they have conservative ideas right?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you feel that way unless of course they have conservative ideas right?

No, that's not true. I don't toe any party line and I'm not a follower, by nature. Right is right; wrong is wrong. Not every conservative idea is bad; not every liberal idea is good, and vice versa.

Ronald Reagan happens to be a personal hero of mine and I think he was the best president this country has ever had.

No, that's not true. I don't toe any party line and I'm not a follower, by nature. Right is right; wrong is wrong. Not every conservative idea is bad; not every liberal idea is good, and vice versa.

Ronald Reagan happens to be a personal hero of mine and I think he was the best president this country has ever had.

But Ronald Reagan was a rich white guy. Make up your mind.

But Ronald Reagan was a rich white guy. Make up your mind.

Ronald Reagan didn't grow up rich by any means. Ronald Reagan didn't hide money overseas. Ronald Reagan didn't exploit tax loopholes. And most importantly, Ronald Reagan took down the most powerful nation in the world without firing so much as a rubber band.

Can one of the resident leftists tell me why having money in overseas accounts and using tax loopholes are inherently bad things?

I'll level with you ... If I was rich like that, I'd do the same thing. But I wouldn't expect anyone to trust me as the President of the United States. I'm not saying he's dumb for doing it. He'd be dumb not to. But to think it's something that screams, "I'm trustworthy and honest," is asinine.

I'll level with you ... If I was rich like that, I'd do the same thing. But I wouldn't expect anyone to trust me as the President of the United States. I'm not saying he's dumb for doing it. He'd be dumb not to. But to think it's something that screams, "I'm trustworthy and honest," is asinine.

Perhaps thats why no one has made that particular argument (offshore funds as a sign of trustworthiness). How does having money in an offshore account make him untrustworthy and dishonest was the question.

Edited by Jauronimo

So you're not trustworthy or honest? Well at least you admit it.

If those things are there for his use, and he's smart enough to use them within the confines of legality, how does that make him/you/me if I was rich enough dishonest or untrustworthy? If he's not lying about it to us or the IRS, why should anyone care?

Perhaps thats why no one has made that particular argument (offshore funds as a sign of trustworthiness). How does having money in an offshore account make him untrustworthy and dishonest was the question.

You clearly didn't read the code of ethics under "fairness according to gugny", standard XII.

I'm so reporting you.

If those things are there for his use, and he's smart enough to use them within the confines of legality, how does that make him/you/me if I was rich enough dishonest or untrustworthy? If he's not lying about it to us or the IRS, why should anyone care?

If he paid the taxes he is supposed to pay, how many people would benefit from that money? Who is making up for the money that he is taking out of the system to benefit himself? If you work ... it's you. And it's me.

I'll be dipped in schit. You have proven that politicians can be dirty. Pat Moran ain't got nothin' on you.

That's the point, they are not dirty for playing by the rules.They are trying to paint Mitt as a tax cheat, when they are all doing it and it is perfectly legal.

If this practice is so dastardly why didn't Obama and Reid change the laws when they had total control, let me give you a hint, They are all doing it!!!!!!!

If he paid the taxes he is supposed to pay, how many people would benefit from that money? Who is making up for the money that he is taking out of the system to benefit himself? If you work ... it's you. And it's me.

He did pay the taxes he is supposed to pay according to the IRS.