More brawling at Jets camp - deliberately injuring each other?

Can anyone really say they're surprised by this? the Jets were a mess last season from the perspective of actually playing like a team. Lot's of blame gaming and excuses as to why they essentially imploded. This is just a continuation.

There's no question Rex is a fantastic defensive coach, and I do think he's an effective motivator with the right group. And therein lies the problem -- he's got a crappy group.

It seems like the group that he resonates with is also prone to being primadonnas. In Baltimore, he had Ray Lewis to keep the personalities in line. You don't f*ck with Ray Lewis. There's no player like that on the Jets.

Can the Jets melt down before the season even begins?

PTR

Assuming active rosters stay about where they are now, week 1 Bills/Jets will be the place to be. We win that game, all kinds of action starts in the media. But I will keep my mouth shut until they start winning. All this is a bunch a hooha if Jets win week 1.

It seems like the group that he resonates with is also prone to being primadonnas. In Baltimore, he had Ray Lewis to keep the personalities in line. You don't f*ck with Ray Lewis. There's no player like that on the Jets.

You mean Aaron Maybin doesn't command that sort of respect? Or Anthony "Daddy" Cromartie? Even Jesus Tebow can't save that bunch.

Meh. Who cares? If anyone covered the Browns or the Bucs or jax, you would hear about the same "fights".

The jets have owned us since Rex got there. I'm still waiting for the implosion. Hope it comes on the field

I'd say the same last week - and then they've gotten worse. It's to the point of abnormal. Which is cool.

I think I shall go troll the Jets board tomorrow. I stole our Jets trolls alias to use over there. I got a 1 week ban in 5 minutes and a 6 month ban in 3 days for not even doing anything but telling them they are jaded.

As much grief as I've given him on these boards, and it's been plenty, this kind of thing is why he wins. The kid never stops. Gotta give him credit for that.

seriously. he may not have the arm, but if you put that effort into someone with a little more of the raw talent it would be unstoppable.

I really disagree with you guys. I've known plenty of guys with pro aspirations who were committed down to every fibre in their bodies… and didn't make it because of any number of reasons NOT having to do with effort.

A few Bills Trolls and even a Fish Troll!

I have zero respect for any trolls.