Favorite high school memory

Um, not sure yet. I can only speak for the girls that were in 8th grade with me last year. 4 or 5 9's (not MDPs 9's, regular 9's), quite a few 8's but childhood obesity really is evident after that.

2 of the 9's are awkward when you go out with them so I'm not sure if that drops anyones ratings down.

I'll fill you guys in tomorrow, though.

Noted

Honestly, I still think you're just pretending to be that young. You're posts are oddly mature for a high school freshman. More mature than most of the "adults" here.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaking my thumb in a dirtbike accident and learning how to roll a joint without using my thumb. Or on second thought my best high school memory was just rolling joints period. High school in the 70's kicked ass. Dazed and Confused......

Honestly, I still think you're just pretending to be that young. You're posts are oddly mature for a high school freshman. More mature than most of the "adults" here.

Like that's hard to do.

How the hell am I supposed to remember? I started high school 41 years ago. Keep in mind that when you're older and the highlights of your life were in high school, you're a loser.

Um, not sure yet. I can only speak for the girls that were in 8th grade with me last year. 4 or 5 9's (not MDPs 9's, regular 9's), quite a few 8's but childhood obesity really is evident after that.

2 of the 9's are awkward when you go out with them so I'm not sure if that drops anyones ratings down.

I'll fill you guys in tomorrow, though.

Noted

Just watch me in Dazed and Confused. It should tell you everything you need to know about high school.

I agree and I think the biggest "tell" is the screen name. Then again, TI could just actually be an oddly mature HS freshman.

EIther way, as a performance artist or as an insightful teen, I think TI is a much better poster than Selmon.

What do you need high school for? You got this place!

Tomorrow?!?! It's the first week of August fer cryin out loud.

If he is in FLA... Probably right. My son starts 9th grade on this coming Monday. My 10 year old daughter, mid-next week.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

My advice to you is get off the computer & start having some fun. Your only young once. Most of us come on here during the day to take a break from work. No reason at all for a young kid like you on your last day of summer vacation to be wasting it on a Bills message Board. Get a good fake ID & everything else will take care of itself.

With that being said, I agree with Tom. Your probably some 50 year old pervert that in some sick twisted way gets his kicks out of pretending he is a teenager on a Bills Message Board.

Edited by Gordio

I'm gonna go with I was raised right. Okay my moms gone. :lol:

But seriously, I'm 14. I grew up with a lot of adults and didn't go to a kids house in elementary school. I don't have a video game console in my house. I did everything outside or on the patio. My mom made every game a learning game and my family played Monopoly every Friday and I would switch between the banker and property dealer every week. I was spanked every time I acted like a brat and when I talked back so I eventually learned to keep my mouth shut. I wasn't like some of the kids you see in stores.

Well, he did spell akward wrongly.

http://www.google.co...=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8 That's weird...

Really wish you could name the hyperlink.

Honestly? IMO?

I think he is on the level. I gotta son the exact same age. Don't underestimate the power of technology. Children are so aware now and are learning things many years ahead. I know it is easy to slack them and say the opposite... It just is not true. Sure they can't feed themselves by peeling their own banana or hop a train to Rochester... But when comes to certain things, they are just not in a fog anymore... Thank the information revolution.

My advice to you is get off the computer & start having some fun. Your only young once. Most of us come on here during the day to take a break from work. No reason at all for a young kid like you on your last day of summer vacation to be wasting it on a Bills message Board. Get a good fake ID & everything else will take care of itself.

With that being said, I agree with Tom. Your probably some 50 year old pervert that in some sick twisted way gets his kicks out of pretending he is a teenager on a Bills Message Board.

Its 95 degrees out. I'm not biking 10 minutes to go to my friend's house. Its also 5 o'clock on School Eve and I have a summer reading project to finish. The last day of summer is the most boring because you've done everything you could have possibly done and talked about everything that you could possibly talk about.

Plus, I've gone to 3 straight parties this weekend and have to get up at 5:30. I'm tired and the last thing I want to do is get hung up at a friends house and go to bed late. Can't I get a day off?

Its 95 degrees out. I'm not biking 10 minutes to go to my friend's house. Its also 5 o'clock on School Eve and I have a summer reading project to finish. The last day of summer is the most boring because you've done everything you could have possibly done and talked about everything that you could possibly talk about.

Plus, I've gone to 3 straight parties this weekend and have to get up at 5:30. I'm tired and the last thing I want to do is get hung up at a friends house and go to bed late. Can't I get a day off?

My son is starting school too next week... For the first half of the summer he took a 4 hour a day class for 6 weeks... Soas to lighten his load in the fall and get a study hall...

Go figure... As a entering freshman, I would have never down that... Especially after getting a full academic scholarship... But he stuck it out in June and July... And he will have one less class to take next year.

Good luck!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I agree and I think the biggest "tell" is the screen name. Then again, TI could just actually be an oddly mature HS freshman.

EIther way, as a performance artist or as an insightful teen, I think TI is a much better poster than Selmon.

That's not much of a hurdle. My left nut is a better poster than Selmon.

Anyone else feel a bit creepy when reading about some 8th grade girls being described as 9s?

No. You get used to it. Like I said... I have a son the exact same age. Amazing how open society is now. There sh*t I hear that I would never have dreamt of telling my parents. Yet, it is better to be in the loop and know what's going on... Then they know they can come to you with anything.

My left nut is a better poster than Selmon.

I wouldn't know, I've been trying to steer clear of PPP. So many nuts there it's tough to tell which is yours!

However, I just did swing by to see Dr. D and gugny paid a visit. What you guys do to get them to jump into the shark tank?

Anyone else feel a bit creepy when reading about some 8th grade girls being described as 9s?

I just could not imagine myself at 14 asking a bunch of "old farts" what high school was like. At 14 I was playing in a rock band experimenting with pot for the first time and could care less about what anyone else had to say. We were so !@#$ing cool. B-)