Pats* O-line may be in trouble

Lothar

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've predicted that if healthy the Pats will win the division - on account of their schedule - but, if they do have a lot of line issues, let's remember, Brady is older, and he's never been good at taking hits. This Bills defense is beginning to look more and more like it will be in the top 5 in the league, and might be the best at getting after the QB. There are intimations by our D-linemen that they don't even consider it fair, how good they are, and this Bills O-line is, even now, a decent NFL offensive line. I hope my predictions are wrong and greatness overcomes all the other factors, and we're the team at the end of the season with the unstoppable Defense that no one wants to face heading into the playoffs!

. I get the sense that Dave has a plan. I also have a stronger sense that Dave cannot stand to lose. he seems nice enough now.

But i really think our guys are buying into this team and the coaching. So agreed they have done some hard work to get us to look like we do going into tomorrow nights game.

The Patriots have had bad luck and lord knows we have had the same with injuries.

I want us to beat them fair and square at home. no excuses from either side. some have said they are on the decline and they might well be.

We still have other teams outside afc east to consider. Some very strong teams in th AFC division still.

I'm not saying look past the Patriots, but certainly consider how we beat the rest of them!

also " life after.." please consider changing your name. it is offensive to alot/most of us.

Maybe a suggestion for an edgy moniker might be

"When Brady blows bubbles"

see?

Thats dark humor.

" i see dead qb's"

I know dark humor when i see it

I know dark humor even more when i touch it.

[

Edited by 3rdand12

. I get the sense that Dave has a plan. I also have a stronger sense that Dave cannot stand to lose. he seems nice enough now.

But i really think our guys are buying into this team and the coaching. So agreed they did have done some hard work to get us to look like we do going into tomorrow nights game.

The Patriots have had bad luck and lord knows we have had the same with injuries.

I want us to beat them fair and square at home. no excuses from either side. some have said they are on the decline and they might well be.

We still have other teams in the outside afc east to consider. Some very strong teams in th AFC division still.

I'm not saying look past the Patriots, but certainly consider how we beat the rest of them!

also " life after.." please consider changing your name. it is offensive to alot/most of us.

Maybe a suggestion for and edgy moniker might be

"When Brady blows bubbles"

see?

Thats dark humor.

I know dark humor when i touch it.

sir i would like you to consider a change of name.

Some of us are just uncomfortable talking about Ralph passing right now as he is of poor health.

How about a suggestion?

" When Brady blows bubbles "

or

"I see dead qb's"

I know dark humor.

thanks

Agreed. Really inappropriate

The plan, apparently, is to use their TE's even more this year than last for quick strikes. To stoip them the Bills will have to play up close and force

Brady to go over the top - and quickly.

Probably explains why they signed about a dozen TE's this offseason.

One massive hit on Brady in Week 4 could make the difference for our season. Obviously we can't look past the first three games, but when the Pats* come to RWS we only need one breakdown in their O line to make them pay. Everyone seems to be worried about their TEs, but they may be a little conservative if we are putting them under constant pressure.

Probably explains why they signed about a dozen TE's this offseason.

Yeah but none of the guys they signed can block and they're no great shakes as receivers either.

What O-line issues can they have? What's so hard about coaching a guy to hold?

Excellent point.