Would ya? PPP Style

Oh, for sure. On a side note, I'd be willing to wager Palin !@#$s like a freak, and Fey mostly lays there like a starfish (without allowing starfish access)

Thread rules violation. Be careful or I will spin up the Googlebot.

Looks like a particular screenwriter is testing out dialog for the next Roland Emmerich movie...

No, I think he's trying to put into text the wild moans and squeals of passionate delight he's envisioning Sarah yelling at the top of her lungs while he ravishes her.

No, I think he's trying to put into text the wild moans and squeals of passionate delight he's envisioning Sarah yelling at the top of her lungs while he ravishes her.

"You betcha!!! You betcha!!! Oh, no, Greg, there you go again!!!"

With two posts, I've now changed my entire opinion of Palin's desirability. :bag:

You see this is how the question should be answered. Answer it like tgreg and face the consequences

You should put your new title under your avatar. Smiting tgregg sent a message, but that will be short lived. Just ask God. He was burning mother!@#$ers alive and people were still !@#$ing with Moses.

You should put your new title under your avatar. Smiting tgregg sent a message, but that will be short lived. Just ask God. He was burning mother!@#$ers alive and people were still !@#$ing with Moses.

You're forgetting that I often speak with the big man via GvG. I asked and I'm not worried. You'll be hearing from the Googlebot soon.

I think I just did.

I don't get it.

Oh, wait. I think I do get it. :sick:

I have been bleep instructed to alter your bleep abilities for two blip days. You will be blip back to normal blip on Thursday. Blip normal for you anyway bleep.