What's in those College Transcripts?

Still trolling, I see.

LOL I'm always trolling you Doc. As to that particular comment, I was not trolling. I'm just saying the election is funny. You see people who wouldn't be caught dead defending Mitt Romney now defending him...and to some extent the same for Obama. The wonders of a two party system...where we choose between Romney and Obama.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When you first started posting here you might have been full of schit but at least you could coherently put a sentence together. Has something happened to you in the last couple of months?

LOL 3rdnlng! Cut me a break! I just woke up when I wrote that. I hadn't even had a cup of coffee yet and was in a hurry because I had some place to be! I did go back and read what I had posted, WOW! LOL! That was really bad! However everyone sort of knew what I was trying to say!

No Fatty, I'm just pointing out that if you have to decipher what someone is trying to say, then maybe they should say it a little more clearly. I know you are a little sensitive to this since you have real problems when it comes to communication, but displaying the fact that you're butthurt is sorta whimpy.

I did go and fix my first post in this thread. My apologies!

It is funny though the anti-Obama crowd doing gymnastics to defend Mitt. I get it, of course, but it's funny to see.

The real gymnastics routine is lefties trying to find a legitimate way to rationalize their hatred of Romney; you know, other than because he's a Republican.

The real gymnastics routine is lefties trying to find a legitimate way to rationalize their hatred of Romney; you know, other than because he's a Republican.

That's a pretty easy move actually. Hate is a strong word of course, but there's little about Romney that inspires...there's really little that is even appealing about him as a man.

It won't be a blowout but I would be surprised if Romney wins this election. I do think Jeb Bush would have won this election.

LOL I'm always trolling you Doc. As to that particular comment, I was not trolling. I'm just saying the election is funny. You see people who wouldn't be caught dead defending Mitt Romney now defending him...and to some extent the same for Obama. The wonders of a two party system...where we choose between Romney and Obama.

How long do you fancy you've been trolling me, TNB? Outside of yesterday?

As for defending Romney, who wouldn't have been caught dead defending him on the past and is now doing so?

How long do you fancy you've been trolling me, TNB? Outside of yesterday?

As for defending Romney, who wouldn't have been caught dead defending him on the past and is now doing so?

I don't troll really. I was just being sarcastic yesterday and then realized a few people weren't getting it so it turned into trolling. Just sort of happened. I guess I'm a natural.

As for defending Romney, I assume basically everyone. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't know very many people (actually any) who were huge Romney supporters...I don't even really know that many who are now except to beat Obama. If he does win it will be a true accomplishment, win the Presidency when very few Americans are fans. Maybe I'm wrong and you've been waiting for Romney to take the reigns of this country for a while and really think he's the President for you...that could be. And of course there are some I'm sure out there who feel that way. I'm just saying...not ... very... many

Edited by TheNewBills

That's a pretty easy move actually. Hate is a strong word of course, but there's little about Romney that inspires...there's really little that is even appealing about him as a man.

It won't be a blowout but I would be surprised if Romney wins this election. I do think Jeb Bush would have won this election.

Yeah, but it's one thing to label a guy as uninspiring, quite another to do like Lybob & try so desperately to substantiate a preconceived reality starring Mitt Romney as the evil, greedy robber barron who gleefully lines his pockets on the backs of hungry children.

Yeah, but it's one thing to label a guy as uninspiring, quite another to do like Lybob & try so desperately to substantiate a preconceived reality starring Mitt Romney as the evil, greedy robber barron who gleefully lines his pockets on the backs of hungry children.

It's just lybob's explanation for why he's so uninspiring to him personally.

The thing is, ...lybob and those like him aren't worth concerning yourself with in terms of the national conversation. They aren't interested in participating. Rather than discuss ideas with opponents, they scream manufacts from pulpits denouncing their enemies. So you disregard them and allow your own mouthbreathers to get down in the **** with them and knock heads.

Why do you consider him uninspiring?

The guy he's running against was quite inspiring, how well did he do?

It's just lybob's explanation for why he's so uninspiring to him personally.

It wouldn't matter how inspiring or competent a person is, if he has an "R" after his name lyrbob will search out, fake and make schit up about them. When he gets caught dead to rights, he runs and hides.

Why do you consider him uninspiring?

Well he seem to generally lack any qualities that would make him inspiring or even likable as a President. It's not that he has something particularly uninspiring about him as much as he has nothing inspiring about him. It's pretty much "I'm Mitt Romney and I want to be President." BTW everybody has their own opinion this is just mine. But I haven't really heard very many people who have a whole lot to love about Mitt. People who hate Obama will vote for him. Those who could go either way....IDK what they'll do but at this point it seems they'll either go against Obama or not I still don't see a whole lot of reasons the undecideds will all the sudden find Romney to be an appealing leader for our nation.

Well he seem to generally lack any qualities that would make him inspiring or even likable as a President. It's not that he has something particularly uninspiring about him as much as he has nothing inspiring about him. It's pretty much "I'm Mitt Romney and I want to be President." BTW everybody has their own opinion this is just mine. But I haven't really heard very many people who have a whole lot to love about Mitt. People who hate Obama will vote for him. Those who could go either way....IDK what they'll do but at this point it seems they'll either go against Obama or not I still don't see a whole lot of reasons the undecideds will all the sudden find Romney to be an appealing leader for our nation.

1) Strong record at Bain.

2) Strong record as Gov of Mass

3) Strong record at the oylmpics

What's not inspiring? That he hasn't run a campaign about hope and change?

Be honest. The reason you don't find him inspiring is because you're a Democrat.

Barry tried the "inspiring" thing in 2008 and many (myself included) bought it. He's out of parlor tricks. I'll take the guy with real world experience, at several different major levels, even over a guy who "inspires." But that's just me.

1) Strong record at Bain.

2) Strong record as Gov of Mass

3) Strong record at the oylmpics

What's not inspiring? That he hasn't run a campaign about hope and change?

Be honest. The reason you don't find him inspiring is because you're a Democrat.

There are no Democrats here. Just right wing christian fundamentalists and moderate independents.

TheNewBills is above it all anyway, the last unbiased man. Just ask him.