What's in those College Transcripts?

Everyday I wake up and see he hasn't released them I do a harty "hurrah!" This Tricky Mitt Obamais obviously hiding a bomb shell but the longer he hides the greater the drama grows.

John McCain has seen them and really hasn't said anything. But we do know this. He didn't pick Mitt as a running mate. He took Palin instead, lol. Could be related to the taxes? We don't know.

What's he hiding???

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/obama%E2%80%99s-college-classmate-the-obama-scandal-is-at-columbia/

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree! Lets see them college transcripts! Like Mitt's taxes, Barry is not required to meet that burden of proof! However the voters should be able to see them! I say both of these guys need to release those documents to the people. Are they affraid that the people might find out one of them was a nut in college and the other is a big time crook, and that the people might not vote for either of them? Gary Johnson is running.....

Edited by tomato can

I agree! Lets see them college transcripts! Like Mitt taxes, Barry is not required to meet that burden of proof! However the voters should be able to them see! I say both of these guys need to release those documents to the people. Or are they affraid that the people might find out one of them was a nut in college and the other is a big time crook, and that the people might vote for an independent canidate in as the next president...

When you first started posting here you might have been full of schit but at least you could coherently put a sentence together. Has something happened to you in the last couple of months?

If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia
, it’s me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University, Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I’d
heard
of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the classmates that I knew at Columbia has ever met him, saw him, or heard of him.

But don’t take my word for it.
that Fox News randomly called 400 of our Columbia classmates and never found one who had ever met Obama.

Now all of this mystery could be easily and instantly dismissed if Obama released his Columbia transcripts to the media. But even after serving as President for 3 1/2 years he refuses to unseal his college records. Shouldn’t the media be as relentless in pursuit of Obama’s records as Romney’s? Shouldn’t they be digging into Obama’s past–beyond what he has written about himself–with the same boundless enthusiasm as Mitt’s?

{snip}

Here’s my gut belief: Obama got a leg up by being admitted to both Occidental and Columbia as a foreign exchange student. He was raised as a young boy in Indonesia. But did his mother ever change him back to a U.S. citizen? When he returned to live with his grandparents in Hawaii or as he neared college-age preparing to apply to schools, did he ever change his citizenship back? I’m betting not.

If you could unseal Obama’s Columbia University records I believe you’d find that:

A) He rarely ever attended class.

B) His grades were not those typical of what we understand it takes to get into Harvard Law School.

C) He attended Columbia as a foreign exchange student.

D) He paid little for either undergraduate college or Harvard Law School because of foreign aid and scholarships given to a poor foreign students like this kid Barry Soetoro from Indonesia.

If you think I’m “fishing” then prove me wrong. Open up your records Mr. President. What are you afraid of?

If it’s okay for U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to go on a fishing expedition about Romney’s taxes (even though he knows absolutely nothing about them nor will release his own), then I think I can do the same thing. But as Obama’s Columbia Class of ’83 classmate, at least I have more standing to make educated guesses.

Pretty much what I said in another thread. He had poor grades and only got in because he claimed to be a foreigner. He might even have participated in questionable clubs/societies.

That would be considered a badge of honor by many.

I think the author of the article is quite looney, but this is the first time I've seen one of his "classmates" call him out like this. You'd think that at least someone would have a recollection of him. Where are they? Why aren't they speaking up?

It's very suspect and shady at the very least. This could be hiding a fucillo sized skeleton in his closet. There are many questions that need be answered.

How is it that this guy has been president for 3 years and very little is known about him or investigated the way the media would vet a conservative?

Most transparent administration in history! Yes we can !

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

Political Science? How poor do you guys really think his grades could have possibly been. Probably worth more trouble to ramble about his Harvard transcripts than his undergrad.

I have an "extremely credible source" that tells me that they were poor. He could easily dispel this by simply releasing them. What does he have to hide?

That would be considered a badge of honor by many.

I think the author of the article is quite looney, but this is the first time I've seen one of his "classmates" call him out like this. You'd think that at least someone would have a recollection of him. Where are they? Why aren't they speaking up?

Do you know of the author, or just the article makes you think he's looney? I didn't get that impression from reading it.

It is funny though the anti-Obama crowd doing gymnastics to defend Mitt. I get it, of course, but it's funny to see.

There is less defending Mitt and more showing what a total douchebag Harry Reid is. A child-molesting douchebag at that...or so we've been hearing. What is Harry hiding??? (Oddly enough, we're told through reliable sources that "What's Harry Hiding" is a little pocket game he plays with the little kids in his Senate bathroom. I mean, it's just a rumor...but Harry should fess up.)

You've really become a spelling and grammar nazi lately.

No Fatty, I'm just pointing out that if you have to decipher what someone is trying to say, then maybe they should say it a little more clearly. I know you are a little sensitive to this since you have real problems when it comes to communication, but displaying the fact that you're butthurt is sorta whimpy.

No Fatty, I'm just pointing out that if you have to decipher what someone is trying to say, then maybe they should say it a little more clearly. I know you are a little sensitive to this since you have real problems when it comes to communication, but displaying the fact that you're butthurt is sorta whimpy.

Sorry I just felt that you had gotten so BOLDED lately.

Again, please refrain from sullying the good name "Fatty."