Brady wants to play a long time still

Just anecdotally I feel like Brady isnt as accurate as he used to be and seems to press more. He is still great but time may be catching up to him as his line retires/ begins to suck

You couldn't prove any decrease in accuracy by his statistics. Prior to 2007, he ran ~62% (60-63%). He had a breakout year in 2007 where his accuracy jumped to 69%.

After his vacation in 2008, he's been running a steady (and top-tier) 66%.

The line retiring/beginning to suck bit is a great point. Ask Kurt Warner about the difference between playing behind a good line, and playing behind a padded sieve.

Brady wants to play for a long time still?

That'll change on September 30th.

You are correct, sir - women are quite fickle about these types of decisions. I believe Marcia* will announce her* retirement on October 1st....

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated...I expect to win every game." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

You couldn't prove any decrease in accuracy by his statistics. Prior to 2007, he ran ~62% (60-63%). He had a breakout year in 2007 where his accuracy jumped to 69%.

After his vacation in 2008, he's been running a steady (and top-tier) 66%.

The line retiring/beginning to suck bit is a great point. Ask Kurt Warner about the difference between playing behind a good line, and playing behind a padded sieve.

He still completes a ton of balls that wasnt what I was saying. Just he seems more human now, The Bills game last year was a big example of that and a few throws in the super bowl (welker). He used to make that throw no problem

You are correct, sir - women are quite fickle about these types of decisions. I believe Marcia* will announce her* retirement on October 1st....

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated...I expect to win every game." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

I have work to do. I just logged on to say that was the funniest post I've read in a while.