First Female Referee in NFL Game

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just keep her away from Ed Hochuli. Women become powerless in view of those pipes.

Good ole Ed is locked out from the NFL after the refs failed to reach a new cba with the NFL. We're going to get 'The Replacement Refs'.

exactly what I was thiking. they don't seem to follow his own tag line

It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

It was a sarcastic comment on the state of this board. Bad enough that it took less than 5 posts for this thread to turn into a "Id bang her/What about her period?" topic. I just made a pre-emptive strike for the section of our board that is barely better than a mid-1950s klan rally. We try to keep that section hidden so I wont bother to point it out, but unfortunately it's around for others to see if you look hard enough.

that is barely better than a mid-1950s klan rally. We try to keep that section hidden so I wont bother to point it out, but unfortunately it's around for others to see if you look hard enough.

You know, if you spent more time there and less time asspained, you would realize how incredibly wrong you are.

Actually, that's not necessarily true. Can't count on you to be that self-aware.

You know, if you spent more time there and less time asspained, you would realize how incredibly wrong you are.

Actually, that's not necessarily true. Can't count on you to be that self-aware.

Nope! Im here to talk football. If I wanted to talk politics, Id go to a political board. But PPP isnt even a political discussion. It's at best, a pissing match for a bunch of angry guys who want to yell their points at people, and talk down to anyone who disagrees. Everyone there is entitled to their opinion, but you know what they say about political and religious discussions, and it gets even worse on the internet.

I just browsed it yesterday, and nothing has changed or improved. For example: The Chic-fil-a thread. Here is an issue that is based on allowing gay people to have their civil union recognized, and the consumers' right/power to choose where they spend their money or not. However, that thread starts with a post turning Chic-fil-a into the victim, and ends with an attack on someone's faith(edit: or rather, the lack there of), and then turns Chic-fil-a into a victim again. And anyone who tries to make any other point gets jumped on by the big, bad tough guys that "run that board".

Im not butthurt, Im disgusted. I can recognize if a place is conducive to constructive, respectful discussion, or not. And that place is definitely a not. The worst part is, there are actually some smart people over there, but unfortunately, they get dragged down to play at the level of the worst of the bunch.

No thanks, dont care that much. The only part that gets me is that people from other teams/cities come to this board and see that section as a representation of Bills fans and people from Buffalo. That's why I bring it up.

Edited by DrDareustein

Nope! Im here to talk football. If I wanted to talk politics, Id go to a political board. But PPP isnt even a political discussion. It's at best, a pissing match for a bunch of angry guys who want to yell their points at people, and talk down to anyone who disagrees. Everyone there is entitled to their opinion, but you know what they say about political and religious discussions, and it gets even worse on the internet.

I just browsed it yesterday, and nothing has changed or improved. For example: The Chic-fil-a thread. Here is an issue that is based on allowing gay people to have their civil union recognized, and the consumers' right/power to choose where they spend their money or not. However, that thread starts with a post turning Chic-fil-a into the victim, and ends with an attack on someone's faith, and then turns Chic-fil-a into a victim again. And anyone who tries to make any other point gets jumped on by the big, bad tough guys that "run that board".

So you could say that. Some possibly valid criticisms. But, instead, you say:

section of our board that is barely better than a mid-1950s klan rally.

If you can't see the difference, fine. Just keep the libel to yourself.

I bet the guys are out there commenting on how old a guy is as a ref, saying hey old man. They might say something like hey woman and get called out. I think this is stupid that a woman can be a ref in pro football, and should not be allowed. Old men should not be allowed too. Look at freaking hockey refs, out there, skating around, in good shape, it is shameful the refs the NFL puts out there.

I just browsed it yesterday, and nothing has changed or improved. For example: The Chic-fil-a thread. Here is an issue that is based on allowing gay people to have their civil union recognized, and the consumers' right/power to choose where they spend their money or not. However, that thread starts with a post turning Chic-fil-a into the victim, and ends with an attack on someone's faith, and then turns Chic-fil-a into a victim again. And anyone who tries to make any other point gets jumped on by the big, bad tough guys that "run that board".

Im not butthurt, Im disgusted. I can recognize if a place is conducive to constructive, respectful discussion, or not. And that place is definitely a not. The worst part is, there are actually some smart people over there, but unfortunately, they get dragged down to play at the level of the worst of the bunch.

No thanks, dont care that much. The only part that gets me is that people from other teams/cities come to this board and see that section as a representation of Bills fans and people from Buffalo. That's why I bring it up.

Your right about the PPP, a lot of threads just turn into harassment by bully internet tough guys. Rather than a respectful discussion.

And about this thread, I thinks it's great that a woman is going to be an NFL referee, why not?

I just browsed it yesterday, and nothing has changed or improved. For example: The Chic-fil-a thread. Here is an issue that is based on allowing gay people to have their civil union recognized, and the consumers' right/power to choose where they spend their money or not. However, that thread starts with a post turning Chic-fil-a into the victim, and ends with an attack on someone's faith(edit: or rather, the lack there of), and then turns Chic-fil-a into a victim again. And anyone who tries to make any other point gets jumped on by the big, bad tough guys that "run that board".

Dead on. My guess: a lot of guys not getting laid.

Your right about the PPP, a lot of threads just turn into harassment by bully internet tough guys. Rather than a respectful discussion.

And about this thread, I thinks it's great that a woman is going to be an NFL referee, why not?

It is not good at all to have females involved in men's sports. The first time a guy is out of line he will be accused of far worse things then he already did. i mean, seriously, there are guys out there, likely good guys, some not, in the heat of the battle of the game, verbally abuse or touch a ref, perhaps in some cases try to intimidate. Might be poor sportsmanship in some cases, some they are just way pissed about a bad call. Thing is, if that happens, and it is a woman, our stupid media would then be all over those guys calling them misogynistic and such, maybe even questioning if they beat their wives or girlfriends.

You all know that would happen. Just leave them out.