Rex warns Bills to be ready for Tebow

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL - well, the Bills are no match for Tonawanda either!! :-)

There are parts of Tonawanda I wouldn't advise Tebow to invade?

For Rex & all the Jets fans that think the Bills should be shaking in their boots when Timmy Tebow comes in for the wildcat, watch this video: http://www.nfl.com/g...ights&tab=recap

"TeeeeeeeeBow, Ohhhhhhhh Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!"

Great find, Jerry. But WTF with those announcers! Are they drunk? Was this part of the national broadcast? Too funny!

Edited by Hopeful

My prediction...

TOTAL HUMILIATION for the inept Ryan and his sideshow roster of talentless, ersatz professional athletes.

The season opener will be over about mid-way thru the first quarter, as the Bills overwhelm the ill-prepared and poorly coached Jets.

Traffic on the NJ Turnpike comes to a dead stop for hours as Jets fans rush out of MetLife stadium to hurry home and watch the Giants.

Any desperate maneuvers by Desenex-breath to spark fan-interest, and keep from playing the second half in a empty stadium, will be futile.

Ryan will continue to shoot his mouth off, and Chan will quietly have the Bills well-prepared...

Buffalo Bills 74

New Jersey Jets - 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated...I expect to win every game." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :beer:

Rex aint too smart. Obviously the Bills have the best team to prepare against the WC, with B. Smith and V. Young playing and coach Lee and Gailey. Why run the risk of having those experts expose any and all weak links day 1. What a fool, guess he just like his dumb azz daddy from the Oilers when he got his defensive azz handed to himself. He stirring the wrong pot or maybe just smoking it.

Edited by RuffMuff

There are parts of Tonawanda I wouldn't advise Tebow to invade?

Great find, Jerry. But WTF with those announcers! Are they drunk? Was this part of the national broadcast? Too funny!

No, it was the guys from the NFL Network talking through the highlights. I thought it was very funny as well!

Based on his record versus the Bills, he has the right to talk. After the season opener, not so much.

Also shouldn't the Bills be worried about the Jets second best receiver Cromartie?? <_<

Edited by BRAWNDO

What I don't really get is the whole gimmick crap. It's a trick playset. We know that when Tebow is in the game it's going to be a run. What's to game plan for???? And if he does stay in rhe pocket to pass he'll either be destroyed by our front 4 or throw another pick. I just don't see the gameplan for it.

On another note. Talking abut all the ge planning the Bills need to prepare for with Tebow being in the game up to 20 times, how bout you consider how much less gameplanning Mark Sanchez will have as Twbow keeps steeling his reps in practice.

Have fun being dead last and out of the job by the end of this year Rex. Maybe Buddy will hire you to be our lead beer vendor next year.

What I don't really get is the whole gimmick crap. It's a trick playset. We know that when Tebow is in the game it's going to be a run. What's to game plan for???? And if he does stay in rhe pocket to pass he'll either be destroyed by our front 4 or throw another pick. I just don't see the gameplan for it.

On another note. Talking abut all the ge planning the Bills need to prepare for with Tebow being in the game up to 20 times, how bout you consider how much less gameplanning Mark Sanchez will have as Twbow keeps steeling his reps in practice.

Have fun being dead last and out of the job by the end of this year Rex. Maybe Buddy will hire you to be our lead beer vendor next year.

Buddy dosn't hire beer jockeys with questionable character.

Might be a good peanut hawk in Detroit though.

Might be something to this. I think the game in Baltimore in 2010 was after the bye. Everyone thought the Bills were going to get stomped and they had a stunning offensive performance. Way beyond what most of us thought they could do against that defense.

It's actually something that worries me. Since Chan is one man filling two roles, that of HC and OC, it follows that he has a heavier workload than two men filling two roles. I don't think he can work twice as hard or twice as long.

So it worries me that he really needs two weeks to do what two men do in one week, and the Bills gameplan is chronically underprepared except for the season opener and after the bye

I know I'm not the only person on the board that feels HC is still an unproven position on the Bills and needs to show a step up as much as any player

What I don't really get is the whole gimmick crap. It's a trick playset. We know that when Tebow is in the game it's going to be a run.

But....but....Tebow passes better than Brad Smith!

I do agree with the point that we need to earn the right to be this cheerful about our chances against a team that has pwn'd us for years.

Pretty stupid game plan since Sanchez usually looks like Joe Montana against the Bills.

And last year Matt Moore looked like the second coming of Dan Marino against the Bills. And....need I go on?

That was then, This is now

Edited by Hopeful

Wild Cat? The concept is not a huge factor any more. I'm not impressed with the Bills use of it. It's just another trick play.

Didn't the Bills handle Timmy easily last season... The guy that just wins didn't losing 40-14 as Tebow ONLY threw for 185 yards. (wasn't that his norm?)

who is Rex trying to convince .. he even mentioned Jim Leonard

and for the record (excuses excuses) the Bills were missing a lot of starters on the Oline and defense to start the game and Stevie jot benched for Happy New Year.

oh and Obama said to Rex there can be only 1 CIC (starting QB) FWIW

It's actually something that worries me. Since Chan is one man filling two roles, that of HC and OC, it follows that he has a heavier workload than two men filling two roles. I don't think he can work twice as hard or twice as long.

So it worries me that he really needs two weeks to do what two men do in one week, and the Bills gameplan is chronically underprepared except for the season opener and after the bye

I know I'm not the only person on the board that feels HC is still an unproven position on the Bills and needs to show a step up as much as any player

But....but....Tebow passes better than Brad Smith!

I do agree with the point that we need to earn the right to be this cheerful about our chances against a team that has pwn'd us for years.

And last year Matt Moore looked like the second coming of Dan Marino against the Bills. And....need I go on?

That was then, This is now

Modkins is technically the OC. It's Gailey's scheme and he calls the plays but they've been together long enough where Chan can take care of all the HC duties and not worry about his OC doing a lot of the drilling in practice. I wouldn't worry about him spreading himself too thin.

Modkins is technically the OC. It's Gailey's scheme and he calls the plays but they've been together long enough where Chan can take care of all the HC duties and not worry about his OC doing a lot of the drilling in practice. I wouldn't worry about him spreading himself too thin.

The proof is on the field, biglukes.

I'm not the only one that has noticed that the Bills looked like a juggernaut with 2 weeks to prepare and the coaching/offensive prep seemed questionable at times the rest of last season.

For real, why this Bills -Jets game isn't on Monday night is beyond me. This game has the makings of an instant classic.

Ofcourse the Bills will prepare for Tebow, they be fools if they didnt.

But Tony Saprano has to prepare for Super Mario and with there RT a slug they better get Tebow ready to play QB.

God I cant wait to see this game.

always best to stay humble , let the other guys talk the smack and respond on the field... nothing better than at the end of the game to smile shake hands and be on the side with more points on the score board. Funny how that will even out the crooked head of the other guy.... "there is not a more delicious feeling than when all around you are telling you that you are wrong, when deep down in your heart you know you are right" :)

Edited by millbank

Rex is a good head game player no doubt. And I honestly think it had something to do with gaileys worst coaching performance of last year, the home game against them but that kind of crap doesn't work against the better coaches like bellicheck and couglin. Let's hope learned from it, certainly the 2nd game in their building when we were more out manned due to injury was better.