New Meat -

HLP

Former lurker out in the open. It was time to come out in the open. I Left Buffalo in 1977, live in sunny San Diego and I miss my Avenue pizza & wings !!! Now GO BILLS !!!!

Former lurker out in the open.  It was time to come out in the open.  I Left Buffalo in 1977, live in sunny San Diego and I miss my Avenue pizza & wings !!!  Now GO  BILLS !!!!

13655[/snapback]

Welcome. Make sure you visit the Politics board. They are real nice there.

just to get yourself caught up with everyone else here, you may want to address the following...

what are you listening to right now?

is there a hot chick passed out on your couch?

are you a horrible human being?

what info can you provide from an inside source (lawnmower, office worker, neighbor, proctologist) close to a player/coach/exec?

how D :unsure::D MED!!! are we?

do you have any pics of lindsay lohan?

just to get yourself caught up with everyone else here, you may want to address the following...

what info can you provide from an inside source (lawnmower, office worker, neighbor, proctologist) close to a player/coach/exec?

how D :ph34r:  :ph34r: MED!!! are we?

13910[/snapback]

My answers are as follows :

1. The evening news

2. No. Only my 14 year old snoring dog

3. In my eyes, never

4. I rely on my new friends at TSW form my reliable inside information

5. Who is Lindsey Lohan. I guess I'll ask my 14 year daughter

More importantly, will the Bills win enough so I can put my Bill's head covers on my golf clubs ???

More importantly, will the Bills win enough so I can put my Bill's head covers on my golf clubs ???

13947[/snapback]

Put them on your golf clubs and if someone makes a comment, don't take their crap. Use the 4 iron!!! Only the 4 iron can truly draw blood.

The beautiful thing about being a Bills fan inSouthern California is...who's gonna bust your balls? A Chargers fan? A Raiders fan? Some dude who still makes the Rams his team?

Please...put the headcovers on and show them off proudly.

Please...put the headcovers on and show them off proudly.

Exactly...winning or losing matters not in whether or not you show your Bills pride. You're either a fan or you're not...others' opinions and snide comments be damned!!

GO BILLS!!!

Oh, yeah...welcome! :unsure:

how D  MED!!! are we?

Just to help dev complete the list, here's some more for you to answer

What is your interpretation of a garbage plate?

Why is ed a terrible human being?

Kerry Walsh or Misty May? After your 5000 word response to who has the best ass, we would like to see links to back up your argument.

Also, you'll either have to post between 11pm on a friday and 5am on a saturday, using terrible spelling and grammar, and mention how drunk you are. Fake it if you're not.

Just to help dev complete the list, here's some more for you to answer

What is your interpretation of a garbage plate?

Why is ed a terrible human being?

Kerry Walsh or Misty May?  After your 5000 word response to who has the best ass, we would like to see links to back up your argument.

Also, you'll either have to post between 11pm on a friday and 5am on a saturday, using terrible spelling and grammar, and mention how drunk you are.  Fake it if you're not.

14140[/snapback]

Thanks for the kind and "gentle" welcome !!! You are right; the Bills head covers are back on !!!!

link?

(Sorry - couldn't resist  )

Welcome

Any mention of a female, even if it is your 14 year old daugher requires a link to some partial nudity. PM the full frontals to people who request it, as the thread will be deleted... Now, back to your 14 year old daugher...

Any mention of a female, even if it is your 14 year old daugher requires a link to some partial nudity.  PM the full frontals to people who request it, as the thread will be deleted...  Now, back to your 14 year old daugher...

15280[/snapback]

You're a teacher? :blink:

You're a teacher? :blink:

15299[/snapback]

Now, now...he didn't say it had to be nudity of a 14-year old, did he? He seemed very (and very wisely) general on that point.

And as for the newbie..."belinda" means "no message", and whatever your opinion of the Bills QB situation is/was for the past 6 years...it's wrong. Just live with it.

Former lurker out in the open.  It was time to come out in the open.   I Left Buffalo in 1977, live in sunny San Diego and I miss my Avenue pizza & wings !!!  Now GO  BILLS !!!!

13655[/snapback]

I think we all left in '77. We did. Been in Phx since '78. That Blizzard of '77 was the be all end all.

Oh, and um, welcome to the best Bills site online...

Another lurker here. I've been reading on this board for sometime now, but never felt like I had anything valuable to contribute. Left the Bufflao area (N Tonawanda to be exact in '84. Now residing in the Land of Enchantment. (New Mexico). Don't miss the snow, but do miss everything else about WNY. Pizza, Wings, good subs, and BILLS Football in your own backyard. Just want to say hi and GO BILLS! :blink:

Welcome to the Jungle....

Now tell us your most intimate secrets...just between you and me.... :blink:

15344[/snapback]

Whoa !!!! Now you guys are beging to scare me; she is only 14 !!! Let's stick to important topics such as football, food, golf, cars, infidelity, or various mental health issues.

I left the summer of 1977 to go to school in San Diego with all the best intentions of returning to my homeland. I changed my mind after the first winter here; called my parents and told them to sell my studded snow tires; I wasn't coming back !!!

That is about the only intimate secret you are going to get from me; at least for now.

Another lurker here. I've been reading on this board for sometime now, but never felt like I had anything valuable to contribute. Left the Bufflao area (N Tonawanda to be exact in '84. Now residing in the Land of Enchantment. (New Mexico). Don't miss the snow, but do miss everything else about WNY. Pizza, Wings, good subs, and BILLS Football in your own backyard. Just want to say hi and GO BILLS! :devil:

15386[/snapback]

Great place to lurk,this is...also from NT,left in '81..Currently living in West Texas,Hell Paso to be exact.Where in NM??

I too,miss the WNY foods...namely,Pizza Junction and Viola's subs..

Just some unsolicited advice...TSW and DTV are all you need to get your Bills fix.

Another lurker here. I've been reading on this board for sometime now, but never felt like I had anything valuable to contribute. Left the Bufflao area (N Tonawanda to be exact in '84. Now residing in the Land of Enchantment. (New Mexico). Don't miss the snow, but do miss everything else about WNY. Pizza, Wings, good subs, and BILLS Football in your own backyard. Just want to say hi and GO BILLS! :devil:

15386[/snapback]

A warm welcome to you,too. B)

Another lurker here. I've been reading on this board for sometime now, but never felt like I had anything valuable to contribute.

Not a problem - I've never posted anything of value. Well, perhaps a story or two about some weekend escapades. :devil:

Welcome to the Wall ! What part of San Diego do you live in?

15435[/snapback]

Thanks for all the welcomes. Because of my concern of being uninformed, last night I asked my 14 year old who Lindsey Lohan was and she showed me some pictures of her. Now I feel really old !!!! If we go down this path can we al least make sure they are at least over 21 !!!

PS . I live in North County, Carmel Valley.

Great place to lurk,this is...also from NT,left in '81..Currently living in West Texas,Hell Paso to be exact.Where in NM??

I too,miss the WNY foods...namely,Pizza Junction and Viola's subs..

Just some unsolicited advice...TSW and DTV are all you need to get your Bills fix.

15401[/snapback]

We're virtually neighbors! Alamogordo to be exact. Been actually spending the last four weeks in El Paso for job training, (with another four to go) Since you're in El Paso, know of any sports bars that would be showing the Bills games? If I can find one, I'm going to try and get there for opening day. Thanks if you have any info. :wacko:

We're virtually neighbors! Alamogordo to be exact. Been actually spending the last four weeks in El Paso for job training, (with another four to go) Since you're in El Paso, know of any sports bars that would be showing the Bills games? If I can find one, I'm going to try and get there for opening day. Thanks if you have any info. :lol:

17998[/snapback]

Well ,Slap...If you are in Alamogordo then I assume that you are either stationed at Holoman AFB or you work at White Sands Missle Range.I double assume that your training may be taking place on Fort Bliss or Biggs Army Airfield ???

If that is the case, you may be in luck...I used to be a member of the Bills Backers Club.We used to meet at the Airport Hilton,which is pretty much a left/right turn from Bliss and Biggs...I am not sure if they still meet as I have been away from the group for about 5 years due to my work schedule and DTV....

The Manager used to manage the Statler Hilton in Buffalo and always took really good care of us....Buffalo foods,big screen,multiple TV's,etc....great group of fans...

I will do a bit-o-research to see if they still meet and I will get back to you,if not there are plenty of sports bars around...Been meaning to go back and watch a game with the old crew and this may be a perfect opportunity to do so.

Now if we can get another NM poster to join us (jarthur31-alias=hippie) that would complete the deal...He lives in Roswell,NM area 51,I beleive :wacko: ...I feel a sick day comin' on

Whoa !!!!  Now you guys are beging to scare me; she is only 14 !!!  Let's stick to important topics such as football, food, golf, cars, infidelity, or various mental health issues.

I left the summer of 1977 to go to school  in San Diego with all the best intentions of returning to my homeland.  I changed my mind after the first winter here; called my parents and told them to sell my studded snow tires; I wasn't coming back  !!!

That is about the only intimate secret you are going to get from me; at least for now.

15391[/snapback]

Infidelity?? Sounds like someone has a story to share!

btw, ever meet Fabio?

Well ,Slap...If you are in Alamogordo then I assume that you are either stationed at Holoman AFB or you work at White Sands Missle Range.I double assume that your training may be taking place on Fort Bliss or Biggs Army Airfield ???

If that is the case, you may be in luck...I used to be a member of the Bills Backers Club.We used to meet at the Airport Hilton,which is pretty much a left/right turn from Bliss and Biggs...I am not sure if they still meet as I have been away from the group for about 5 years due to my work schedule and DTV....

The Manager used to manage the Statler Hilton in Buffalo and always took really good care of us....Buffalo foods,big screen,multiple TV's,etc....great group of fans...

I will do a bit-o-research to see if they still meet and I will get back to you,if not there are plenty of sports bars around...Been meaning to go back and watch a game with the old crew and this may be a perfect opportunity to do so.

Now if we can get another NM poster to join us (jarthur31-alias=hippie) that would complete the deal...He lives in Roswell,NM area 51,I beleive  :( ...I feel a sick day comin' on

18063[/snapback]

That would be cool. I appreciate your looking into it for me. I'm no longer in the military, just transferred here for work purposes. My wife is originally from NM and this was close enough/far enough from her parents for her comfort. I'd really love to watch the game with other Bills fans. It gets kinda lonely cheering/jeering by yourself. B)