Easley and WR's have a big night practice

Its one of two million dollar questions about our offense. One is obviously is Fitz the real deal, two is who is going to be the number 2 WR. Hopefully someone comes out of nowhere much like Stevie did two years ago.

Not sure that is how it is going to shake out. I can see Stevie hitting his 1000 for a 3rd consecutive year, and 2 other receivers coming away with 700. This spread offense is a receiver by committee system. Chandler, I think is going to have a big year. Maybe he goes 700yds. I keep hearing people talk about how we need a true #2, but I don't and I'm pretty sure Chan doesn't see it like that. Get Fitz throwing for over 4000 yds and the receivers will get whatever they get. Who cares who ends up with the most yds. I honestly think we have a great bunch and I like the fact that we don't know who is going to have a break out year. That means defenses don't know either. How do you cover that?

How does Graham "have the size" to line up outside? He's listed at 5-11 and 188 pounds on the depth chart. He's a threat because of his speed and not his size. Hagan and Easley are both 6-2 and in the 210 pound range so they make sense. Nelson is our biggest receiver at 6-5. If he can stay healthy, I think he's the legitimate #2 on the outside with Graham playing in the slot. Regardless of all that, I agree with you in terms of the Bills having a lot of potential at the position. The real key is their health. As a prime example, Nelson left the first full practice in pads on Saturday with an injury. They say it's minor, but it still takes him off the field for a day.

nelsons slow, slot is all he'll ever play,hes like a tight end, graham will be the 4rt wr, also in the slot.

From what I keep seeing in highlights and hearing from the reports, Marcus Easley is by far the most physically gifted athletes at the position, and just really shows a lot of ability. He is not one of those guys we all "hope" develops, he may be that "Stevie johnson" hunch a lot of us here had when he was unproven. It would not surprise me in the least to see this guy have an eye opening season.

From what I keep seeing in highlights and hearing from the reports, Marcus Easley is by far the most physically gifted athletes at the position, and just really shows a lot of ability. He is not one of those guys we all "hope" develops, he may be that "Stevie johnson" hunch a lot of us here had when he was unproven. It would not surprise me in the least to see this guy have an eye opening season.

I "hope" he can make it to th seasons first day finally

Not sure that is how it is going to shake out. I can see Stevie hitting his 1000 for a 3rd consecutive year, and 2 other receivers coming away with 700. This spread offense is a receiver by committee system. Chandler, I think is going to have a big year. Maybe he goes 700yds. I keep hearing people talk about how we need a true #2, but I don't and I'm pretty sure Chan doesn't see it like that. Get Fitz throwing for over 4000 yds and the receivers will get whatever they get. Who cares who ends up with the most yds. I honestly think we have a great bunch and I like the fact that we don't know who is going to have a break out year. That means defenses don't know either. How do you cover that?

You cover it like teams did the last half of last season ... DB's crowd the line and take away everything short to force the Bills to beat them at a mid to long distance. They could not last season. We will see if Lee working with Fitz can improve his accuracy enough where that defensive scheme is no longer an option.

Edited by CodeMonkey

It would be great for him to have an eye opening season, right now I'd settle for him having a season