Buffalo Bills Training Camp Report: 7/26/2012

Awesome report. If Tank can find his 2010 mojo he will be a great one!

I agree. I loved what I saw from him and I know it's only day 1, but I have a feeling we may be getting a very good player in Tank.

Excellent synopsis, Mike. Thanks a bunch.

No problem. Glad you like it.

Thank you very much for your detailed reports & pictures, it is appreciated very much!! Keep up the great work!!!

Thanks for compliments! Glad you enjoyed it.

We must do all we can to make sure these fine reports don't get into the wrong hands. That's journalism, folks.

Wow! Thanks for the compliments!

:thumbsup::thumbsup: All I can say is THANK YOU!!! This is such an incredible service for every Buffalo Bills' fan!!!

We all greatly appreciate the work that you put into providing us with a very unbiased report!

Keep up the good work and thanks again!!!

I'm happy you are all enjoying it. I love to share my view with all my fellow Bills fans who can't go. Thanks for the comments.

:doh: at shoretalk for the epic FAIL (not using fast reply). :lol:

LOL! I noticed that too.

It's early, but it's nice to see some of our new pickups doing well (Anderson & Tank).

Regarding Tank, IIRC his instincts and quick/aggressive play were considered his strong suit. Isn't he considered a little undersized/strengthed? It'll be interesting to see how his play holds up when we get to full contact. Can he still show as well? I'm curious how he'll do in coverage. It could really limit his ability to be on the field.

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited by the guy. I love intensity in my linebackers.

Actually Dogma I apologize for my previous comment....it was uncalled for

The point is training camp reports are gold regardless of your opinion of them personnaly especially for those who cannot attend.

And yes the OP is a long time member of TBD....so us regulars are gonna stick up for him....PLUS I NEED MY CAMP REPORT FIX.....DONT SCREW WITH THAT!

:)

Well, it’s finally here! The 2012 Buffalo Bills training camp officially began on Thursday afternoon.

Thanks Mike! As always a terrific write up and even better pics. Really like several of them, #35 is really outstanding!

Wow guys! I don't know what to say. Thanks for defending me. I'm glad you all enjoy my articles and photos. And I will keep doing them because I love doing them and sharing them with everyone else. I didn't take any offense from dogma, but I think I was reading his comment that he thought my comment about Anderson was silly. I can take any comments or feedback, even if it's negative.

But thanks again for coming to my honor. It means a lot. :)

Thanks Mikey, always love reading your reports.

No problem. Glad you like them!

Thanks for the report Mike. Great stuff!

You're welcome! Glad you like it!

Thanks Mike, you're the best. I look forward to your reports more than the Chris Brown's. He's fine, you're better!

Thanks for the compliments! I really appreciate it.

Per usual, great stuff Mike!

P.S. Is it me or do folks when they see the name "Lee Smith" automatically think of the Baseball player?

Thanks! Who's Lee Smith? :lol:

Thanks Mike! As always a terrific write up and even better pics. Really like several of them, #35 is really outstanding!

Thanks very much! I went a little crazy and took even more photos today. I'm uploading them now.

Great report!

Thanks!

Thank you for all of this.

If anyone gets a chance please let me know about the communication from Coach Lee to Fitz and the QB's. I am wondering how much they are working with him to "tweak" and adjust his methods.

Dear Mike32282,

This is a terrible thread you started. You should probably consider banning yourself from Two Bills Drive. Please visit the MDP dating thread in the Off the Wall forum for clues on how to start proper topics during the offseason: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/147663-mdp-dating-advice-thread/

Yours truly,

Mark Miller

Offseason is over buddy.